Add Draft Orders To POS Cart
Easily create or add any draft or custom order, it's line items, discounts, and respective customer directly to your Shopify POS cart.
Create & Manage Draft Orders
Search through draft/custom orders, edit statuses, and add them to your Shopify POS cart. After checkout the draft is automatically deleted.
Add Custom Services & Products
Add custom services and custom products to your draft order, and directly to your POS cart. Manage the workflow status of your draft orders.
About Draft And Custom Orders ‑ POS
Create And Add Draft Or Custom Orders To Shopify POS
With Draft Or Customer Orders For Shopify POS, you can create a new or add an existing draft or custom order to your cart in POS. On POS, simply open the app, create a new or search for the draft/custom order that you want to add, review the details of the order (such as respective customer, line items, and applied discount), and add it to the cart.
All the features you need
After speaking to numerous merchants, we've listened and incorporated many features to help you and your business continue to be successful with POS.
- Search through all of your draft or custom orders
- Create new draft orders directly from POS, no need to go into Admin anymore
- View the contents of all draft and custom orders, and edit any draft order (*editing only applicable for draft orders created through the app*)
- Select a customer, add any line item, set a discount for any draft order
- In addition to adding existing products as a line item to a draft order, you can now create any custom service or product as a line item to a draft order without it saving as a product in Shopify Admin
- Add any draft or custom order (and all of it's contents) to your POS cart
- Automatically remove draft/custom orders when checkout is completed on the POS device
- Works on any POS device
Missing A Feature?
We love feedback and we'd love to hear about your experience. If we are missing a feature that you need, let us know and we will do our best to add it to the app.
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 5-day free trial
Create new/edit existing draft orders
Add draft orders to POS cart
Add custom services or products to draft orders
Manage workflow statuses
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
My jewelry business is mostly around selling jewelry but it also involves repairing jewelry. On POS I could only checkout customers who were buying products, and I had to make a separate quick sale to checkout customers who want repairs. This app is great because now I can add the repairs and the details of the repair in a draft order with my products, add it to the POS cart and checkout the customer one time. Super handy ❤️❤️
Solid application. It's good for taking draft orders and adding it to your cart in the POS app. For some reason this is not a built in feature in POS, so this app is handy for doing that. Also nice that it lets me create new draft orders and add custom line items.
AnarchStyles Streetwear Fashion
Fast and easy setup. Once you install the app you have access to creating draft orders and adding them to the cart. Can even send the draft order invoice link to the customer by email. The custom services thing is smart it's nice to add any custom line items with products from the store and add it to the cart. Super smooth