DropHippo

DropHippo

by Drop Hippo

We Do The Hard Work For Dropshippers So You Don't Have To!

Rescuers Club

Great reliable app with quick fulfilment. Customer service and the team at DropHippo are great too. Highly recommended!

Hufe

I truly love this app. I used to work with Aliexpress and I can't count how many times there was a miscommunication between me and the sellers and I had to deal with multiple sellers with variable quality, not consistent so really hard to scale the business up. Once, I had a seller giving me fake tracking numbers for weeks until I realized it and had to refund all customers.
With Drophippo, I only deal with one person who speaks English fluently. They can source all products (including some not available on marketplaces), double-check the quality and ship the products in proper packaging. Anyway, if you're serious about your business, you should give them a try.

Everie Woman

Drophippo is hands down THE MOST IMPORTANT app for a hands free Dropshipping experience. If you have high order volume, it’s absolutely necessary to have fulfillment on auto-pilot. Don’t bother with any other app, Drophippo & their team are second to none!

Sweet Vitamins

I really love this app, I don't understand some of the bad reviews I saw, in my case it saves me a lot of shipping time and money, The support team is always quick to help me when I need them. As long as they stay top quality like this, I will continue working with them.

Thread Domain

DropHippo has completely changed the way we run our business. No matter what products we need to source, they've been able to find them at competitive rates. The best part of their service offering is the QA testing they carry out. A few times they've caught products that would negatively affect our brand if we had actually shipped them. So in more ways than one they've helped our business grow year over year.

Original Britain

been using these guys a while and always had good experience. support is good and app is nice and easy to use. looking forward to scaling up even more with these guys.

Atomic Ivy

Super happy with the guys at drophippo, even through the whole covid-19 situation. Thanks again for always being a great help with our business.

99FAB

BE AWARE of this SHIT!!!
We are 99FAB LLC maintain big inventory. We added DropHippo to make some more sales. But they will take your money and do not ship your item.
Even if you have brain you can check its almost double price then Aliexpress. You can even find the USA warehouse in Aliexpress via Oberlo free.

We stack with few orders. We already paid and they do not respond. Last few order we paid at 03/03/20 21:04 today is 18/03/20 Still we are waiting to ship. Now just think what will your customer do with you.

We already get a dispute from our customer for not shipping. Even they will ship with some fake tracking code that you will see the parcel information will update soon, but you will see it more than 15 days. In these 15 days they ship the item or sometimes not.

We are filing a legal dispute with our bank to all that transaction with Drophippo. And our Lawyer taking the legal step to sue for hampering our reputation. Our legal adviser even talked with Shopify Inc management about the issue, And he was confirmed from Shopify that if any app failed to give the exact service that they advertise on the app page will be terminated from AppStore. They just need a legal complaint via lawyer that we are preparing.

We are not amateurs. We are in these industries since past 5 years. Check our site 99fab.com and take our suggestion:-

JUST AVOID THIS SHIT!!!! DO NOT LOSS YOUR MONEY AND BUSINESS REPUTATION!

RC G Car

BE AWARE of a NIGHTMARE!
SAVE YOURSELF, Please DO NOT trust your business to these guys.
They send more than 140 wrong products to my customers after me asking them if they are sure they sourced the right product.... and their answer was yes it is
After they send I asked again because something felt wrong, and then they said that one part is different but better.....OMG that was the moment I realized they sent different product, and their answer was: it's the same mechanic just the plastic is different - I prefer not to express my FULL opinion on that kind of "intelligent" answer- it's like working with the badest factories in China
It's now 20.1.2020 I have orders that didn't get to the customers yet since NOVEMBER!!! And their usual answer is will check it....>>>> 2 months checking!!!!!!

Every question or need you have, you have to ask and then to ask again, and then they will ask what did you ask..... you can't just ask for something and be relax they will do it. It's like you manage a BAD EMPLOYEE
It goes like this: you ask for something, you get an answer>> nothing happens>> you ask for an update, you get an answer: for what?>> you have to tell the whole story again>>
To make a long nightmare story short>>> BE AWARE OF THESE CLOWNS WHO CALL THEM SELF PROFFESSIONAL>> THEY RUIN MY STORE AND WERE MY Q4 NIGHTMARE!!!!

===================================================
Answer to your answer:

- You are right it's 143 wrong products not 140....

- The 3 left products I asked for a refund after 2 MONTHS they didn't deliver to the customer and the last conversation with you on this issue was: "Things slow at the moment" so I wanted to put this poor scene behind me

- "..short supply and our tracking system picked up on this.." - you didn't pick up anything, you gave me the same answer all the time: it takes time for the number to get into the system.... it was me after 2 weeks of getting the same answer that demand to get different answer!!

- Yes, you offered me a full refund - after I put 10,000$ on Facebook - so the meaning of refund is a loss of 10K$!!! because of your fault!
At the last moment, you have found a supplier for a different product(!!) and sent 143 units to my customers saying it will be on time for Christmas>>>
Well, 49 out of 143 didn't arrive for Christmas

The ones that did get for Christmas, came with such a delay...That it is unforgivable for my customers - all the faith I built with them just gone thanks to you.

- I have a different great supplier!!! Doing his job perfectly, no complaints from me at all, because he knows what he is doing.

January 20, 2020

Ah Liat - if you could start dealing with the truth that would be helpful. I will break down each complaint so that anyone else can see how we tried to work with you but nothing was ever good enough for you.

Firstly - we didn't send 140 wrong products and that is a lie. You know it and we know it so not a good start to your review, eh?
You are currently waiting for a total of 3 items to be delivered which we have refunded you for today so to say that you are waiting for everything is yet more lies but something that seems to be a common theme with you..

So, let's state the truthful fact of the matter here for everyone elses benefit.

Firstly - you asked us in November to source a RC gesture controlled car which we did do and processed these orders for you. Unknown to us they were in short supply and our tracking system picked up on this and we made you aware as soon as we found out AND OFFERED A FULL REFUND which you declined and I quote you directly "We need to take responsibility" which you will clearly see we have done.

After contacting several different suppliers due to this item being in short supply we did source your gesture cars and sent out ALL of your orders at express shipping that ended up costing us more than what you paid and we NEVER asked for any more to cover this is it was our issue. This was going over and above the "take responsibility" and not what you would get elsewhere as everyone else would have just refunded you then and there which I wish we done now.

I could sit here all day and pick your review apart but that isn't going to do any good as the above is more than enough for people to work out where the issue lay. I would like to wish your new supplier all the very best of luck as they are going to need it.

Hippo Tape

Been using drophippo for a few months now and it's just been fantastic. The support is always ready to help, orders are shipped fast and with no issues. Will be sticking around for a long time!

January 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read that you are happy with our services and thank you for your business :)

Previous 1 3