DropHippo Auto Dropshipping VA

DropHippo Auto Dropshipping VA

by Drop Hippo

Your Own Automated Dropshipping Partner

Interest Planet

really happy i found these guys. awesome personalized service, takes the stress out of dropshipping thats for sure. cheers drophippo!

Genew Us

This is my first time of giving an app 1 star. How can you charge a shipping cost to a point that when you increase the mark up by 99% the retail price of
the item will still be less than the shipping cost and there is no where to put a fixed price. I think this is the worst app i have encounter so far. You are charging shipping doesn't mean every store want to put shipping cost in front of their customers.
There is only percentage mark up in the app after I did a mark up of 99% the retail price was still less than the shipping cost and I couldn’t find anything to add the shipping or put a fixed price and I said the app needs improvement and you reply by saying it unacceptable that 1000 people nobody complain,well it takes one bitter nut to make the rest of the sweet nut in your mouth bitter so when one person suggests something reasonable you don’t forgo and say nobody is complaining so we will not grow and improve.

June 3, 2019

Hi thank you for the feedback. Firstly we need to charge shipping as each country has different shipping costs. We explained this to you clearly in the chat. It is simple you add cost of product and shipping and then mark up what you want product to cost.

We do not mind feedback and act accordingly if there are good suggestions however your tone when you contacted us in the in-app chat is quite simply unacceptable. We have several thousand very happy users of the app and none of them have ever talked to us in the tone that you have this evening. We wish you well on your journey and thank you for trying out DropHippo.

Sphb

I used this app.Easy to use,and I like this app. I would like to give 5 STARS.
Thank you.

NanoHairSolutions

These guys know what they are at. Have changed the game for dropshippers. Their customer service is second to none. The interface for monitoring your sales within the app is top notch & No more relying on long delivery times from China. Thank you Drophippo!

Great British Tees

Just started using DropHippo, made my life so much easier!!! Opened up loads more possibilities for dropshipping products, its my new must have!

SoundStix - Wireless Redefined

Drophippo are amazing to work with. Great communication and shipping from USA in 2-6 days AND cheaper than China. This is a no brainer.

ARIMA

I had this app for one week and never got anywhere with this company. There was a lot of back and forth and being left on read. I saw that I was left one read again today and got fed up. Don't waste your time guys. These guys don't have their stuff together.

May 10, 2019

Hi

Not sure what the issue is you had but whatever it is i am sure i can help solve it. Feel free to reach out to me at info@drophippo.com and title FAO Kevin. Or even just email to tell me what was not to your satisfaction within the app.

Kind Regards
Kevin

Born 2 Ride

Game changer if you dropship from Ali:
- faster shipping times
- usually lower prices
- auto fulfillment and tracking code update = more time to focus on selling
- you can add a slip with your logo offering discounts. It enhances the trust in your store and brand in the customer's mind
- i can use the auto fulfillment powers of the app with any provider I ask them to
- their support is second to none.

It's such an upgrade from apps like oberlo or whatnot

HAZZLER

Can't recommend these guys enough. Super helpful and great logistics services for dropshipping. Thanks DropHippo

Cards Guard

The best fulfillment app and the best support team ever! The Hippo team sourced our best seller and we couldn't be more happy. Everything is auto fulfilled and the shipping times are super fast! Thank you guys :)

Previous 1