Reviews (221)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust SEO capabilities, noting improvements in blog optimization and Google search rankings. It offers easy categorization, product integration, and an intuitive interface. The customer support is responsive and helpful. Unique features such as live SEO guidance and text-to-speech conversion are also highlighted. The app is reliable, functional, and can import existing blog posts, providing a professional look to blogs.

November 2, 2021

How can I deactivate my account? It does not appear on the web. This app it wasn't what I was looking for.

Victoria Eugenia Bags
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
DropInBlog replied November 4, 2021

Hi folks,
Our support reached out to you multiple times to see what type of issues you were having but were not able to get a reply. When you uninstalled the app has deactivated your account automatically.

Without knowing your issues, it's a bit hard for us to see what as caused your 2 star review. Please reach out so we can see what you mean by "does not appear on the web" and we'll be sure to get things straighten out and you can be off to the races with your content marketing plan :)