Dear‑lover Dropship

Dear‑lover Dropship | Reviews

by Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd

Find dear-lover products to sell and dropship

Best4togo

Terrible app. Dont have any support. I tried for severe times talke to them but they never answer. Also the app not sync with my store.

Alpha Chick Boutique

Do you have a cheaper option for shipping? $28 shipping is too expensive each time a customer orders an item. Customers don't want to pay that much shipping on an item

Knightwear Clothing Co.

This app is terrible. I reached out for help and got a response once. But now I got two orders waiting, and I cant get ahold of anybody to help. The customer service does not exist. Nice clothes, but this app is a nightmare.

dealstunnel

Most of their products become out of stock within days you can't depend on them as stable source of the business. You make a hard work in importing products and SEO stuff, then suddenly they are out of stock.
Last thing, I got complaints from customers that the products have thin material and not as showing in the pix.

Azoreanna

Is true that once your customer places an order, you the store owner, has to place the order again manually in order for them to receive the order, is that's the case, it's too much work?

Sapphire Beauty Bar

Was receiving an error message at check out “can not deliver to this address”.wrote to support and never heard back from them so I deleted the app.

Sunday Morning Mimosas

I added this app and did a test order prior to going live. I never received the order but was charged for it. I have reached out to them in various ways and never heard back. What a scam.

Deerlok

Be aware, it does not update the inventory automatically! Make sure you update it manually otherwise you will be ended up having orders with 0 items in stock.

Reid's Boutique

Easy to install easy to use when adding products to my store i love the cloth and the price Q. can some one tell me how fast is shipping. And i also notice once you add a product from the app you cannot remove that product from the app. Update Help help how do you remove products from the Import List

L & M Kee

I have been using this app for several months. I love Dear-lover Dropship clothing. They have the best selection that is high quality. Still great service from my Dropship Representative.

Previous 1