Dear‑lover Dropship

Dear‑lover Dropship

by Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd

Find dear-lover products to sell and dropship

Sapphire Beauty Bar

Was receiving an error message at check out “can not deliver to this address”.wrote to support and never heard back from them so I deleted the app.

Sunday Morning Mimosas

I added this app and did a test order prior to going live. I never received the order but was charged for it. I have reached out to them in various ways and never heard back. What a scam.

Deerlok

Be aware, it does not update the inventory automatically! Make sure you update it manually otherwise you will be ended up having orders with 0 items in stock.

Reid's Boutique

Easy to install easy to use when adding products to my store i love the cloth and the price Q. can some one tell me how fast is shipping. And i also notice once you add a product from the app you cannot remove that product from the app. Update Help help how do you remove products from the Import List

L & M Kee

I like this app. Granted that you must visit the actual website to place your order, they have fantastic clothing. I love the styles. Plus the app is Free! The app works better than trying to upload excel files.

Boutique Come

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.

D Trendy Shop

This app is very easy to use when adding products to my store. However, once you are placing an order is very confusing and it will tell you that they don't ship to that address. I've requested support twice and still have not received any response. It is a shame because they do have beautiful merchandise.

Stylessa-Boutique

It's really a shame that their customer service is horrible, because I was really interested in using their app for my store. The clothes are super cute and the prices are great, but there is very little info on the app and if you need help unfortunately they don't respond. Had to uninstall for lack of information and the fact that they don't respond. Maybe if they improve I'll give them another shot but until then I wouldn't waste my time.

Serenity's Girls Boutique

The app is really easy to use, but placing orders is awful they really need to do some upgrading because this affects our businesses, when we cant get our items to customers. I placed an order and was sent an email from dear-lover to cancel it and to place the order through other site https://www.dropship-clothes.com/ but then how will I be able to use drop shipping. I won't be using.

Ofertas 247

The app is not working, needs lots of improvement. you cannot remove the product from the app. also shipping is very expensive. it does not even explain well about the delivery time and exact shipping cost. very confusing. Clothes is very cute. good prices it just the app that does not perform well and shipping is way to expensive. I work with 2 more dropship company and their shipping is $2 or $3 per item and the delivery time is 8 to 15 days. sadly i will unistall this and maybe come back in the future when the app becomes better.

Previous 1