Dear‑lover Dropship

Dear‑lover Dropship

by Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd

Find dear-lover products to sell and dropship

Knightwear Clothing Co.

This app is terrible. I reached out for help and got a response once. But now I got two orders waiting, and I cant get ahold of anybody to help. The customer service does not exist. Nice clothes, but this app is a nightmare.

dealstunnel

Most of their products become out of stock within days you can't depend on them as stable source of the business. You make a hard work in importing products and SEO stuff, then suddenly they are out of stock.
Last thing, I got complaints from customers that the products have thin material and not as showing in the pix.

Azoreanna

Is true that once your customer places an order, you the store owner, has to place the order again manually in order for them to receive the order, is that's the case, it's too much work?

Sapphire Beauty Bar

Was receiving an error message at check out “can not deliver to this address”.wrote to support and never heard back from them so I deleted the app.

Sunday Morning Mimosas

I added this app and did a test order prior to going live. I never received the order but was charged for it. I have reached out to them in various ways and never heard back. What a scam.

Deerlok

Be aware, it does not update the inventory automatically! Make sure you update it manually otherwise you will be ended up having orders with 0 items in stock.

Reid's Boutique

Easy to install easy to use when adding products to my store i love the cloth and the price Q. can some one tell me how fast is shipping. And i also notice once you add a product from the app you cannot remove that product from the app. Update Help help how do you remove products from the Import List

L & M Kee

I love the clothing line. You should visit their website before uploading products and create your dropshipping account as you will need to place the orders directly through the website until they change this feature. Do this first and you should have fewer problems. Shipping speed depends on the shipping type you chose when you place the order. Naturally, fast shipping will cost more money. Set your product prices accordingly.

Boutique Come

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.

D Trendy Shop

This app is very easy to use when adding products to my store. However, once you are placing an order is very confusing and it will tell you that they don't ship to that address. I've requested support twice and still have not received any response. It is a shame because they do have beautiful merchandise.

Previous 1