DrTagy Google Ads& Tag Manager

Manage Tags: Google Ads, Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Pixel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

aganewstech

Time spent using app About 1 hour

installed it and i lose all my page. I have dea a comment who said the same things but installed anyway i lose all my home page. Worst app ever. PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT. BELIEVE ME NEVER INSTALLED IT YOU GONNA REGRET LIKE ME.

Aumni Crafts

Location India
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Nasty Pathetic App. Killed our theme and store completely. After installing this app, our theme's home page elements were all removed and rendered a blank page. We had to restore to a previous theme version to save the store. Upon investigating, I found that the theme was last updated by this app and at the very same time when the home page elements were removed. I am reporting this app to Shopify as well

February 14, 2022

Hello,

Sorry to hear your theme problem but our DrTagy app does not have any influence on your theme page since it directly adds simple codes to your Shopify store liquid codes which are totally different places from your theme codes and do not have any single influence on your theme. If you can contact us, we can show the exact codes and places to which we add our tag codes, and also we can help you to add tag codes without having any problem on your theme.

Please contact us anytime if you need anything

Best Regards

DrTagy Team

Ventured Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Apps.
Tell us about your experience with Google Ads & Google Shopping
Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy using this app.

hitmeh

this is to soon to review .... but sounds good by the moment, ..... i hope everything works well...

DreamGlamLLC

I love this app, easy and fast. I would recommend this app to other businesses. I'll use this on my other business I am staring soon.

Divergent Individual Apparel

Great app! Very easy to use, makes Google ads easy and saves me a lot of time. Definitely recommend it!

Mercy Accessories

Great App Have you been seeking for an easier way to rank your eCommerce website, blog and lot more. This app is playing a vital role in ranking up. The support team is one of the best I have seen in my entire life. Best lucky to you. Try this app once. you will never forget the experience. I am going to recommend this app to all my buddy.