Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Princezz-cazes

I was having trouble with importing my products, but Razi helped out tremendously. so 5 out of 5 stars for Razi !! Great app , will continue to use for a long time coming.

Jg Synir

Poor app. Does not allow to set correct currency as shown on images. Price percentage margin does not work for ISK.

Oskies Express

THIS APP IS A POS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! IT WILL NOT UPDATE THE PRICES FORM THE STORE FROM WHICH YOU UPLOAD PRODUCTS FROM. I HAVE HAD TO REFUND 4 CUSTOMER MONEY BECAUSE THE PRICES HAD CHANGE FROM THE PRICE THE ITEMS WAS WHEN UPLOADING. THIS IS NOT A GOOD APP TO USE BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!!!!!!! WWW.OSKIESEXPRESS.COM

account_boxanuradha hi faceorlando HELLO WHY IS IT THAT WHEN SOMEONE ORDER A ITEM FORM MY STORE FROM WHICH I UPLOADED THE PRODUCT FROM OVERSTOCK AND IT LOADED ONE PRICE AND NOW THE PRICE IS DIFFERENT WHEN I GOT TO MAKE THE PURCHASE FOR THE CUSTOMER? I AM BEGING TO THINK THAT THIS APP IS NOT A GOOD APP TO UPLOAD PRODUCT BECAUSE THE PRICES ALWAYS ARE DIFFERENT account_boxanuradha have you enable the daily auto sync of our app? faceorlando YES!!!!!!!!!! account_boxanuradha please if you enable the daily auto sync if the items at supplier sites are changed then automatically the prices at your shopify store also changed faceorlando THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE IT ENABLE AND THIS IS LIKE THE 3RD ITEM THAT I HAVE TO REFUNDED BECAUSE OF THE PRICE IS DIFFERENT account_boxanuradha our daily auto sync works on if suppliers are update their prices and quantity faceorlando I WANT A REFUND FROM THE APP BECAUSE IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS APP IS MAKING ME LOSE BUSINESS AND MONEY!!!!! :-( account_boxanuradha it will update at your store also sorry for the inconvenience faceorlando Name Variant Image Ali Product Id Product Id Price Quantity Option1 Option2 Option3 Caravelli Italy Men's Black Double Breasted Suit - Black-48L/43W No Image 749174259805 749174259805 96.99 1 Black-48L/43W Men's Caravelli Italy Black Double-breasted Suit by Caravelli 44 Reviews Today$10999 Free Shipping* THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME EITHER account_boxanuradha please if you don't want to change the item prices and quantity then please disable the daily auto sync please give me your store url and registred email of shopify i will check it with your permission faceorlando WHEN I UPLOADED THE ITEMS THE PRICE THAT WAS LISTED WAS $96.99 AND WHEN SOMEONE ORDER THIS SUITE THE PRICE IS NOW 109.99 http://WWW.OSKIESEXPRESS.COM account_boxanuradha please wait a min faceorlando IM GOING TO BE SPEAKING WITH MY ATTORNEY ABOUT HOW I CAN TAKE YOU TO COURT THIS IS BULLSHITS BECAUSE IN THE LAST PASS MONTH I HAVE HAD TO REFUND PEOPLE MONEY BECAUSE THE PRICE IS NOT THE SAME WHEN I GO TO PLACE THE ORDER FOR THE CUSTOMER account_boxanuradha sorry for the inconvenience i will forwarded to our tech team they will update you within 24hrs faceorlando YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MY ATTORNEY TOMORROW account_boxanuradha we will update you within 24hrs please note if you enable the our app daily auto update sync you should always enable the our app extension and keep your system is ON and auto sync updates 500 products per day if items are updated by suppliers after 24hrs it will updated at your store faceorlando ALSO I WANT TO RECEIVE REFUNED account_boxanuradha sorry i didn't get it faceorlando THIS APP IS A POS PEACE OF SHIT!!!! IT WILL NOT UPDATE THE PRICES FORM THE STORE FROM WHICH YOU UPLOAD PRODUCTS FROM. I HAVE HAD TO REFUND 4 CUSTOMER MONEY BECAUSE THE PRICES HAD CHANGE FOR THE PRICE THE ITEMS WAS WHEN UPLOADING. THIS IS NOT A GOOD APP TO USE BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!!!!!!! JUST LEFT THIS AS A REVIEW AND GAVE THIS APP A 1STAR. ITS A PEACE OF SHIT APP AND I WANT MY REFUNDED BACK ...... YOU WILL BE HEARING FORM MY ATTORNEY TOMORROW account_boxanuradha sorry for the inconvenience faceorlando IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE? account_boxanuradha sorry i forwarded your issue to our tech team once the problem fixed they will update you faceorlando SHOPIFY WILL STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ALL THIS WEEK, BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE LOST OVER $300 FOOLING WITH YOU GUYS AND THIS BULLSHIT APP THEY ARE TAKING IT UP TO THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO TAKE THE APP OFF OF THEIR APP STORE. BAD BUSINESS WANT LAST LONG AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR APP IS REMOVED FORM THE SHOPIFY APP STORE BECAUSE IT IS GIVING THEM A BAD NAME ALSO. account_boxanuradha please its working on our end we will check it and update you faceorlando ITS NOT WORKING ON MY END AND THIS APP HAS MADE ME LOSE OVER$300 I WANT A REFUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! account_boxanuradha contact shopify support they will contact us about refund thanks faceorlando hello account_boxbasha HU HI 2018-06-12 13:09:25yes please say you there?

Ellasestate

Excellent 24/7 support! Gives several examples and screenshots for your initial setup also!.

RAZ ROCKS! Great representative!!!!!

Sante Et Forme Ben G

good app . i really appreciate. I just begin to use it and start dropshipping with the supplier. Thank

All Sorta Sportz

Great APP!! Razi has been fantastic. 24hrs really means 24hrs. Support is really great. Well done guys

Treess Online

i have just had dealing with a person called rabbani and to say this person was very help full many thanks again and very informative cheers John

Phyaygo

DOES NOT WORK WITH DHGATE LIKE IT CLAIMS. SH*TTY APP. GOING BACK TO CSV FILES.

Estoy Fashion

had an issue importing products, they helped me get it fixed. thank you razia

Big Overstock

Is the worst app I never saw; They have a Chat almost 24 hrs. But do not solve anything always said the engineers would resolve the issues and never happen.

Do not import the products correctly from Walmart, do not update inventory even prices for any marketplace.

Do not work any changes you made in Variant Info, like shipping source, I erase all the shipping source and live the only USA and do not do anything.

In the section of Aditional Information, I add Product type, Tags, and do not do anything.

Is A waste of time, they promise to fix everything and only charge a monthly fee and never fix anything.

They charge to me three months USD 30 each one, asking for a refund, and never answer an email.

I the worst customer service I have seen.

Do not buy it, also the same with the other App calling Aliexpress Reviews - Import Reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon and Many More.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6