Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

kizvito

excellent product and customer service, Mr Rabbani responded me in an excellent manner. I will use this product with a great confident.

PUFFEXOTICS

costumer service is great helped out a lot.
very easy to use

BubbleandGumm.com

rabbani provided the best support in answering all of my questions regarding the use of app. Thanks

Hymmera

beside great service providing dropshippers i have to mention their great, momentarily SUPPORT SERVICE (greetings to kind RAJENDRA) which got instant answers on all of my questions :))

Egg n Chips London

This app is simply an import tool, they say they track stock but they do not track stock. I have waited for 12 months. for them to fix the app but they are unable so. They don't respond when their customer service is contacted and Google will not advertise with their app installed. Again, dsmatepro is only an import tool, it doesn't keep track of stock or price.

Shortout

I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!
The app takes time to load, You wont be able to import variants on products such as shoes sizes. They claim with they videos that reviews can be imported from marketplaces but this is absolutely not the case: false advertising.
I wrote to the support and they keep saying everytime the same thing: "our technical team will take an action regarding the late fix f the issue"
A "technical team" which from my opinion doesn't exist.
I think you can better invest your 15$.

ambient.com

Awesome app! Their support is very good, very much impressed. Their customer support is the best i have seen among all the apps i have in my business. This app is clear and simple with not much tangled.

Best Accessories For

AVOID!!!! I had for 30 days and every item I added showed “OUT OF STOCK” for 3 weeks they said just wait for it to be fixed but it seemed like they were no closer to resolving. They didn’t want to credit my money or pause my subscription. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. You can do they same from other free apps.

Natalex Auto

Awful app! Support is also poor.
Very slow down the whole interface. 2 giant buttons cover all Amazon / aliexpress / ebay photos - uncomfortable! Photo variations are imported every other time. After a while, the import stopped working. Poor quality app! I do not recommend!
Interface from 2000s

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

Same shit app as "Aliexpress Dropshipping" only 15 usd instead of 20 usd. Please safe your time it does not do what is say's. Looks like a scam.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8