Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Egg n Chips London

I am facing the problem in the dsmatepro but when i am contact with support chat rajandra helps me screen share with me to get the things right.
Thanks Rajandra.

Shortout

I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!
The app takes time to load, You wont be able to import variants on products such as shoes sizes. They claim with they videos that reviews can be imported from marketplaces but this is absolutely not the case: false advertising.
I wrote to the support and they keep saying everytime the same thing: "our technical team will take an action regarding the late fix f the issue"
A "technical team" which from my opinion doesn't exist.
I think you can better invest your 15$.

ambient.com

Awesome app! Their support is very good, very much impressed. Their customer support is the best i have seen among all the apps i have in my business. This app is clear and simple with not much tangled.

Best Accessories For

AVOID!!!! I had for 30 days and every item I added showed “OUT OF STOCK” for 3 weeks they said just wait for it to be fixed but it seemed like they were no closer to resolving. They didn’t want to credit my money or pause my subscription. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. You can do they same from other free apps.

Natalex Auto

Awful app! Support is also poor.
Very slow down the whole interface. 2 giant buttons cover all Amazon / aliexpress / ebay photos - uncomfortable! Photo variations are imported every other time. After a while, the import stopped working. Poor quality app! I do not recommend!
Interface from 2000s

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

Same shit app as "Aliexpress Dropshipping" only 15 usd instead of 20 usd. Please safe your time it does not do what is say's. Looks like a scam.

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

I had the pleasure of being assisted by the most amazing tech support technician today. I had been unable to import products to my shop for two days. Rabbani went all out assisting me. He was able to share my screen and walk me through each step I needed to get working again. This process took a bit of time, but he was very patient with me and knew exactly what steps were needed to fix the issue. I am so pleased I was able to get back up and running because this is my favorite app. Thank you Rabbani:))

Note: Returned to use the app a few minutes after receiving help and it's now doing the same issue. Frustrating......

guatti

Excellent customer support,Quick, educated and very helpful. Rajendra did a great job of helping me with all my questions

Dasoni

hi i added this app for my order fulfilment serivice, as it had all the supplier i wanted in one app, little did I know I would struggle, and thanks for the excellent assistance od Rabbani and Rajendra I was able to appreciate the ease in which to import products to my store, the patience they have in making sure you understand how to use their well crafted site is incredible, Thank you so much for all your assistance.

sjoppietoppie

fast response and good service Helped by Razi
gives good advice and has a quick answer to my question

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8