Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

Same shit app as "Aliexpress Dropshipping" only 15 usd instead of 20 usd. Please safe your time it does not do what is say's. Looks like a scam.

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

I had the pleasure of being assisted by the most amazing tech support technician today. I had been unable to import products to my shop for two days. Rabbani went all out assisting me. He was able to share my screen and walk me through each step I needed to get working again. This process took a bit of time, but he was very patient with me and knew exactly what steps were needed to fix the issue. I am so pleased I was able to get back up and running because this is my favorite app. Thank you Rabbani:))

Note: Returned to use the app a few minutes after receiving help and it's now doing the same issue. Frustrating......

guatti

Excellent customer support,Quick, educated and very helpful. Rajendra did a great job of helping me with all my questions

Dasoni

hi i added this app for my order fulfilment serivice, as it had all the supplier i wanted in one app, little did I know I would struggle, and thanks for the excellent assistance od Rabbani and Rajendra I was able to appreciate the ease in which to import products to my store, the patience they have in making sure you understand how to use their well crafted site is incredible, Thank you so much for all your assistance.

sjoppietoppie

fast response and good service Helped by Razi
gives good advice and has a quick answer to my question

My Furniture 2 You

Great customer service, always ready to help. thank you very much!! ................................

salvareshop

Razi was amazing at helping me solve my issue of price changing. He was very pleasant to work with and incredibly patient with me. Any time I have any other issue I will not hesitate to use their support. THANK YOU a million times Razi!!!! :) You saved me many hours of tedious work and a big headache! :) It is rare to find such excellent customer service with an online provider these days! :)

AziaExpress

Franchement service clientele super surtout rajendra est super maintenant plusieur détail à corriger quand il auront réussit franchement sa sera le meilleur importateur vraiment

Bag N Belt

I had problems with the automatic filling I asked my questions in the live chat and immediately get an answer and help the team is very friendly and helpful I did not think that we could solve the problem but thanks * rajendra * dsmatepro team we have found problem and solved many thanks again and nice greetings from hamburg Germany :) super cool program

Sieraden Wereld

I installed this one second ago. I had one problem and Rakjendra from the support helped me in 10 seconds after my question. Good service!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7