Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

sjoppietoppie

fast response and good service Helped by Razi
gives good advice and has a quick answer to my question

My Furniture 2 You

Great customer service, always ready to help. thank you very much!! ................................

salvareshop

Razi was amazing at helping me solve my issue of price changing. He was very pleasant to work with and incredibly patient with me. Any time I have any other issue I will not hesitate to use their support. THANK YOU a million times Razi!!!! :) You saved me many hours of tedious work and a big headache! :) It is rare to find such excellent customer service with an online provider these days! :)

AziaExpress

Franchement service clientele super surtout rajendra est super maintenant plusieur détail à corriger quand il auront réussit franchement sa sera le meilleur importateur vraiment

Bag N Belt

I had problems with the automatic filling I asked my questions in the live chat and immediately get an answer and help the team is very friendly and helpful I did not think that we could solve the problem but thanks * rajendra * dsmatepro team we have found problem and solved many thanks again and nice greetings from hamburg Germany :) super cool program

Sieraden Wereld

I installed this one second ago. I had one problem and Rakjendra from the support helped me in 10 seconds after my question. Good service!!

My Festival Friend

I don't think the app is the best functioning however it is the only one I was able to find which integrates with Amazon, Ebay etc. IT DOES NOT WORK WITH ALIBABA however and the interface is quite slow. I think it does need to be improved for $30 a month ...Rajendra's customer service was very good however!

www.MomAndKido.com

We have been using this app for all our product import, update and Semi-fulfilling for a while now and IT WORKS GREAT.
The Support team is also quite helpful and They will help you with any questions you may have quickly and thoroughly. Just talk to "rabbani" and he'll clarify everything for you.
www.MomAndKido.com
Thanks Guys

ZootRoot

I used this app thru company never responded back, tried to get Shopify to get my money back and now they stiffed me and are still trying to rven tho there app would not work properly. And when u try to update the company says it's not there fault..

Princezz-cazes

I was having trouble with importing my products, but Razi helped out tremendously. so 5 out of 5 stars for Razi !! Great app , will continue to use for a long time coming.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7