Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Phyaygo

DOES NOT WORK WITH DHGATE LIKE IT CLAIMS. SH*TTY APP. GOING BACK TO CSV FILES.

Estoy Fashion

had an issue importing products, they helped me get it fixed. thank you razia

Big Overstock

Is the worst app I never saw; They have a Chat almost 24 hrs. But do not solve anything always said the engineers would resolve the issues and never happen.

Do not import the products correctly from Walmart, do not update inventory even prices for any marketplace.

Do not work any changes you made in Variant Info, like shipping source, I erase all the shipping source and live the only USA and do not do anything.

In the section of Aditional Information, I add Product type, Tags, and do not do anything.

Is A waste of time, they promise to fix everything and only charge a monthly fee and never fix anything.

They charge to me three months USD 30 each one, asking for a refund, and never answer an email.

I the worst customer service I have seen.

Do not buy it, also the same with the other App calling Aliexpress Reviews - Import Reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon and Many More.

Gearoneer

!!!DO NOT BUY THIS APP!!!

Starting out this might seem like a good option.
I installed it, used it for 15 days and got billed the full amount!
After complaining to the developer about this they just replied:
"The charge seems appropriate"

Worst customer service & they don't care about customer satisfaction at all!

Save time, money and trouble by NOT BUYING THIS APP!

Famguards

very poor app, does't synchronize inventory, even manually it will not work, support team response well, very respective but they can't solve any issue. they will promise a lot but they will do nothing.

Embroidery Marketplace

I downloaded this app seeing that it had listed etsy as one of the companies you could dropship from but when I click on choose your supplier and clicked etsy, it just brought me to the etsy homepage so I asked through chat how I went about this. This is the chat conversation, I believe it speaks for itself.
Copied conversation directly from chat window:

account_box
razi
thumb_up thumb_down
account_boxraziHi,
This is Razi from Appfreaker Support team.
How can I assist you.

Me: I'm seeing etsy as one of your listed drop shipping companies but I don't see where you have listed else where as one of the integrations. is etsy products one of the dropshipping?

account_boxrazi: https://dsmatepro.com/dsapp/public/mysuppliers
you can find all the suppliers in the above link\

Me: when I click on etsy, it just brings me to etsy homepage. how do I know which products can be drop shipped?
example, I have an etsy store but I do not offer drop shipping

account_boxraziyou: can dropship any product from etsy.com website
faceVisitor

Me: ??? I don't understand that, I don't offer drop shipping from my store. so how can any etsy store be listed as drop shipper?

account_boxrazi: Dropshipping means placing an order behalf of a customer
right?
our app is only used to list those products into your shopify store

me: you have to have permission from a store that agrees to willingly offer drop shipping. You can not just take store products from some elses store and sell them at a mark up price listing them in your own store, it's illegal.

account_boxrazi: you can contact to the etsy sellers for more info
and you can make dealings with them

me: enough said...thanks

Trend Furniture Com

very poor service there is no reply/response from support ..

Superextra

Update: Problems still persist. It's easier to just fulfill these yourself. Company is responsive and nice but it's been weeks and it still doesn't work. Not worth the time anymore.

Little Bo Geek

You would think that a company looking to charge $15 to $30 a month would do some testing first. This app is so full of bugs and kinks that I wouldn't pay a penny for it. You guys have lots of work to do before this is a finished product.

Pcmatrix Center

If I could give a 0 star review, I would! Inventory not syncing from the dropshipping site (Amazon, eBay,.....etc). not able to tell if the item is out of stock/not available unless you click on the title link and this isn't efficient. Everything was synced too for all sites!!!