Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Bongrips

LIVE CHAT is amazing. Quick answers for all your dropshipping questions.

Actovis

I am new merchant playing around this app, so far no issues, fantastic app saves a lot of time,everything smooth. The livechat support is awesome. Strongly recommended to all merchants.

Elatestore

Thanks for resolving sync issues. The livechat help so helpful. helped me understanding the system and resolved all my issues. recommended...

Trendipeeps

I am new to Dsmatepro and the Support staff Mr Sai Raghav was very good in clarifying all my queries. He explained me with clarity and I got satisfied fully.Even the app is very good.

B4itgone

It is a great app. Sometimes i got some problems but the support team solved them in 1 2 day max.
I am pleased to use it.

Luxabe

More than one month after, issues with lightinbox not solved. Poor app.

Exporama

Poor App, I try to use price rules nothing change, I ask live support he goes into vacation and keep me waiting, 15 USD per month can do all and 30 USD per month can do all too we don't understand the trick, I don't recommend this app at all , they bill me triple times 15*3=45 USD by mistake and during the trial cause I uninstalled it at the same time I fixed and they still don't refund me and they were unhappy with my feedback and they ask me to withdraw it
-the all 5 stars posters are fake you can track one by one and we do a dispute on their act since 20 days and they didn't answer us that make them fraud and must take out from Shopify app store

Alpha Dog Pet Supply

i was fortunate enough to get the rock star anuradha in customer service. All my questions were answered timely, politely. Thanks for the help. ***** highly recommended.

Cuttecustomproducts

Very useful App. Saves a lot of time. And the support was second to none. They get right on the issue and go out of their way to help. Highly recommended.

Nuimaakete

It was needed, they did it! Probably the most useful app for Dropshippers!
Good Job ! Thanks a lot !