Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Cowgirlbelieve

having serious issues fulfilling orders...Anyone have any suggestions?

Sefara

its working fine for me thank you so much and also support a++++++++

Gifts4afeeling

Great customer service. They have helped me with every problem I've had so far. :)

New Paths To Shop Worldwide

Very helpful and explained everything thoroughly.

Allure Grace

great customer service thank you so much ,,, i was with them for hours and they don't stop until you understand everything

Charm Yourself

This app is a great tool for product sourcing. It takes attention to detail to know how to properly use it. Customer support is fast and very helpful!

Mixxci

I've had some issues with this chrome extension: websites didn't display properly for weeks and right now I'm having issues with my prices not being updated. I tried to contact someone via the "Live chat" function, but it wants you to click on their "terms and conditions by the law" but if you click on that link, no terms or conditions are actually displayed. Overall, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to have confidence in this app.

S Mports

A very good app and I think it will be very big in Shopify. Extremely useful and indispensable for those who work with dropshipping. This application promises a lot!

Elivera

ErrorException in helpers.php line 674:preg_replace(): Parameter mismatch, pattern is a string while replacement is an array.
We were expecting something more ...

Dividing Beauty Amongst All Dbaa Llc

Love the dropship, it's easy and convenient.