Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Shopfitzberry

This app was terrible. It did nothing but import things with zero or only partial fulfillment. Not only that but if you import from Overstock there is no fulfillment and if you take pictures of a product from Overstock it is against their policies. This app also makes you download a chrome extension which slows down your computer ten fold. My computer barely works and I have uninstalled the extension I don't know if it is lingering or what happened but it is noticeably slower. When I chatted them for support they immediately asked if they could screen share. No way! This app and the people behind it are dishonest and sketchy to say the least. Steer clear and use any other app.

Irtrendy

Thanks for resolving the issue. The Live chart support is awesome.

Xaminon

totally impressed with it..wonderful experience...particularly support team effort is good....good initiative.

Beautyforbes

Thanks for supporting all amazon sites. Very affordable app the support over skype is excellent. importing reviews is very good asset for conversion and recommended to all who wants sell on big.

Craftingx

I have 9 apps loaded on my store and never wrote a review as of yet. Maybe because I have never been overly excited or disappointed until now. I read all documentation, went through the videos, loaded the chrome extensions and still had a problem. The edit or import function did not work with DHgate. I go on the chate, explain the situation and response is that I have a network issue. Impossible. Obero works fine, I pull up Amazon in a snap. When I explained, they wanted to get on skype and share my machine. Not even a question. When I said no, they said just watch the video. I said nevermind I will uninstall they say don't unistall, we will give you a suggestion. I get really pissed when customer service is the differential in sales today and this person did not want to be bothered.

Statementpieces

I just got this app today and I absolutely love it! You can import from multiple sights allowing a unique brand for your store since your products will be sourced from different vendors. I suggest this app for any store selling retail products and want to increase the amount of products you have in your inventory. The bonus is you can import from Target and Amazon. So much variety and editing products is super easy. The app is user friendly and import of products is fast.

Medojis

just starting off, so far very good service and price offer, really liked multiple suppliers and importing product reviews awesome. Also helping me setting up the site, highly recommend to all merchants.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next