Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync

Sync stock between products and variants having duplicate SKUs

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Duplicate SKU Sync

chargeFUZE Shop

Time spent using app 1 minute

Hi, I m trying to add this app to my store it says server ERROR 500
Can you help me? it's a bit frustrating

November 17, 2022

Thank you for trying out the app in the first place.

We own up to the glitch that affected new user installs. It got promptly fixed in a few hours by our tech team.

If you consider giving the app a second try we guarantee a smooth installation and perfect sync.

Role 4 Initiative

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great!
-Here are 87 more characters to reach the 100 character minimum for review submission.

October 31, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Tula Hats

This has worked well for us in our case. We use this app to sync inventory between retail and wholesale products.

October 31, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

Via di Gioia Swimwear

Location Netherlands

It syncs my products with the same SKU perfectly. I also like how I can edit my stock mannually per SKU code in the app, and don't have to edit the stock on 3 different places on the website. If you're looking for an app that syncs the stock of products with the same SKU code, I would defenitely recommend this app!

October 31, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Hicks and Hides

Brilliant app, we use it to make sure that embossed options and duplicate products (so that we can show different colours on the front end of the shop) keep up to date.
We had a small issue with POS orders not syncing stock and they sorted it instantly! Thanks

October 31, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Revelmy

Location Spain

Very pricy for the service. Not really satisfied. I will look for other solutions in the next future.

June 20, 2022

We appreciate your honest review of the app.

Our plans start with is $5 per month. This is ~ $0.17 per day. With this, we monitor the store 24x7 for syncing unlimited duplicate items. The charges help us run the servers and pay the salaries. Hope you understand.

We are a small and a hardworking team focused to help online merchants be more productive.

The Meeps

Time spent using app 34 minutes

I had been looking for an affordable option to do this. I was doing it manually but made a lot of mistakes, and it was taking so much time. I just try this app and I am so happy with how easy and fast it is. I will have to update most of my inventory to fix my previous mistakes but is a relief of how simple it is now. Thank you!

May 23, 2022

American Way Goods

Time spent using app About 1 month

It does exactly what it says: it syncs inventory levels between product listings based on SKU. We are a brick & mortar first store and we have agreements with some of our suppliers to maintain different pricing online vs. in-store. To do this, we create one listing for the Online Shop channel and another for the POS channel with the same SKU. When an item is sold in person, Duplicate SKU Sync works its magic and updates the quantity of the other listing. We don't have multiple different products using the same SKU (our in-person and online listings have a 1-to-1 SKU match) and we give each variant of the product a different SKU, so we haven't run into any of the issues that other users are having.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

eky creations

Location Australia

It's a good app, some occasional loading issues, would be great if it could store the SKU's so i don't have to type them in everytime when i need to update. Otherwise for where my business is at the moment, it suits my needs.

Undo For Tomorrow Store

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 19 hours

The app works great and it's saving our lives. It has some little improvements to be done, but the developers are very fast on replies and they want to improve the app by our needs, which I'm sure will be others needs as well. So far I'm very satisfied choosing Duplicate SKU.

December 2, 2021