Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync

Sync stock between products and variants having same SKU

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hicks and Hides

Brilliant app, we use it to make sure that embossed options and duplicate products (so that we can show different colours on the front end of the shop) keep up to date.
We had a small issue with POS orders not syncing stock and they sorted it instantly! Thanks

Revelmy

Location Spain

Very pricy for the service. Not really satisfied. I will look for other solutions in the next future.

June 20, 2022

We appreciate your honest review of the app.

Our plans start with is $5 per month. This is ~ $0.17 per day. With this, we monitor the store 24x7 for syncing unlimited duplicate items. The charges help us run the servers and pay the salaries. Hope you understand.

We are a small and hardworking team focused to help online merchants be more productive.

The Meeps

I had been looking for an affordable option to do this. I was doing it manually but made a lot of mistakes, and it was taking so much time. I just try this app and I am so happy with how easy and fast it is. I will have to update most of my inventory to fix my previous mistakes but is a relief of how simple it is now. Thank you!

May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

American Way Goods

It does exactly what it says: it syncs inventory levels between product listings based on SKU. We are a brick & mortar first store and we have agreements with some of our suppliers to maintain different pricing online vs. in-store. To do this, we create one listing for the Online Shop channel and another for the POS channel with the same SKU. When an item is sold in person, Duplicate SKU Sync works its magic and updates the quantity of the other listing. We don't have multiple different products using the same SKU (our in-person and online listings have a 1-to-1 SKU match) and we give each variant of the product a different SKU, so we haven't run into any of the issues that other users are having.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

eky creations

It's a good app, some occasional loading issues, would be great if it could store the SKU's so i don't have to type them in everytime when i need to update. Otherwise for where my business is at the moment, it suits my needs.

Undo For Tomorrow Store

The app works great and it's saving our lives. It has some little improvements to be done, but the developers are very fast on replies and they want to improve the app by our needs, which I'm sure will be others needs as well. So far I'm very satisfied choosing Duplicate SKU.

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Codename: Weeb

I really needed an app that did exactly what this app offers, or at least described to offer. I make custom acrylics of different designs but essentially all using the same base material. I have multiple designs using the same sku. Before going live I tested the app and it seemed to work. Now that my shop has gone live the syncing won't work at all. I still have to manually edit the inventories now. I contacted support and I'm hoping to get a reply soon because I can't keep watch over my shop for hours. Once they get back to me I hope they can fix this or else I'm gonna need to find another solution.

November 1, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review our app. Sincere apologies for having a less than perfect experience with the app.

There was a glitch in the app that prevented items having over 40 duplicate SKUs from being synced correctly. We have fixed that problem and the items will now sync correctly. Due to the weekend holidays there was delay in getting this done.

Let us know in case you have any further issues. We're always happy to help.

Bubble

Its the perfect little app that we wanted. Updating multiple items sharing the same SKUs was a pain. We tested on a few orders and it worked exactly the way we wanted. The pricing is also good. 5 starts!!!

NZ Woolwork

The app does exactly what its named after. Its a lifesaver if you have same SKU variants and want to keep the stock in sync. Its simple, no-fuss and automatic. Have been using it for a few days now - its well worth the money.

March 1, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

EMD Racing Online

Could have been a fantastic app, but the quantities are only adjusted when you sell an item. I needed all SKUs to be updated when 1 SKU's level changes (if it is sold or not) When will the next update be, that will fix this issue ?

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review.

The ability to sync all inventory level changes, is already in our development pipeline. It is scheduled to be released in the next app update.
---
We are targeting the release for the end of March. It requires significant testing for all edge case scenarios as syncing accurate inventory levels is a very critical business function for any ecommerce store.

Previous 1