Set up best price on autopilot
The app increases your sales by automatically setting up the best product price.
Sales factor algorithm
The app watches how well each product gets sold out, and depending on how well it goes, it can reduce or increase the price.
All you need to do is just set up the change rules, i.e. to what amount the price will jump to if the product goes well.
About Dynamic Pricing
Change prices automatically according to product sales volume
Create rules for product prices to adjust automatically, and watch your sales and revenue go up!
Choose products that you want the app to track, and create rules that will adjust the prices of these products. Increase the prices of your best sellers and reduce the prices of items with low sales volume.
Why should I use Dynamic Pricing to grow my Shopify business?
There's no need to spend time changing your products' prices manually. Let the app do all the work for you! You set the rules for optimal price alteration. Let your bestsellers bring in even more revenue entirely automatically.
Sell more of your weak items. Let Dynamic Pricing lower prices for poor sellers and watch their performance increase, making you more money.
How it works
- Choose a date range for when you want to track sales activity. e.g. it can be done during peak times such as holidays, or alternatively, during slow times
- Set up the rule, e.g. "if 8 or more are sold out, increase the price by $2"
- One or more rules can be applied to one or more products. e.g. you can apply a rule to all of your t-shirts for the next 2 months
- You can apply a rule to all the products in your store. e.g. Increase all prices by $1 if the total monthly amount for each selected product sold was $600
- It works on a Variant level too, i.e. you can watch for and check the price of just one specific variant
Why customers choose our apps
- Easy setup: no coding skills needed
- Easy to use: fully configurable in less than 10 minutes
- Highly customizable
- Compatible with any theme
- Fast live chat support (Mo-Fr: 2am-11pm NY time)
- 100% mobile friendly app
- Set start and end date to track sales activities
- Set any number of rules
- Use customizable combinations of rules to modify your prices
- Reduce, increase or set fixed prices
- Apply rules to one, several or all products
- Apply rules to all variants of a product or to one particular variant
- You have a hat at $5. You can set up a rule that "if 10 or more are bought next month, increase its price to $6.69"
- You have a t-shirt at $10. You can set up a rule that "if none are bought next week, change the price to $8.99"
Get the App Right Now!
Made with love by SpurIT
SpurIT is a European based company with a US representative office in Austin, Texas. SpurIT is a proven Shopify Expert since 2012: we have >20 Shopify apps that use >60,000 merchants. Feel free to contact us for store customization and eCommerce marketing.
Pricing 5-day free trial
or $7.87/month billed at $94.45 once per year
or $15.83/month billed at $189.95 once per year
Up to 3 h/month of customizations
Priority queue to get support
Assistance to set up the app
+ All from the Basic Plan
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 28 reviews
Most recent reviews
This application saved me so much time. It's like a robo-staff that changes prices according to my needs. I really love it, thanks!
Thank you so much! We are just happy that the app works for you and saves your time. Don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)
This app saved days of my time and it's easy to use. I'm wondering why I didn't use such apps before.
We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.
Useful tool to make prices change dynamically according to particular product sales. Does its job and saves my time.
Thanks for the review! We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.