Dynamic Pricing

Dynamic Pricing

by SpurIT

Correlate Price With Number Products Bought

AC Charger

This application saved me so much time. It's like a robo-staff that changes prices according to my needs. I really love it, thanks!

October 4, 2019

Thank you so much! We are just happy that the app works for you and saves your time. Don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

Viking Runes

This app saved days of my time and it's easy to use. I'm wondering why I didn't use such apps before.

August 1, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

CSM24 Store

Useful tool to make prices change dynamically according to particular product sales. Does its job and saves my time.

May 13, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.

Gordon Bags

Many thanks! I use this on my store. This is an excellent app to increase the value of each purchase.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're satisfied with our app, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

tavriya-buh

It looks great and seems to be what they intended for. I'm using this app in order to increase my sell's volume.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Boujeecat

If you delete the app the prices remain the same, be careful, barely updates but a nice concept. indeed.

Cos Espana

Very good apps and save a lot of time. Easy to install and set up. Use it to reduce the price of low selling products.

Muy Bien

Great app! Allows me to automatically and quickly sell off goods which are few in stock. Recommend it.

rr&r_test

This application does not collect data in real time but rather hourly. For many dynamic pricing settings this makes the application useless.

Odessie

Does not work. I don't know how this app works! I wish there was more instructions on how to use the app.

Previous 1 3