Dynamic Pricing

Dynamic Pricing

by SpurIT

Correlate Price With Number Products Bought

Yours 4 Keeps

This is a fantastic App! I have found it to be very user friendly and effective. It makes discounting and re-pricing so easy, freeing up my time.

Doubleneeds

This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!

Nobleartstore

Great apps, it helps me generates more sales in a day!

Oneeyeddoll

So far so good! Thanks for a great app.

Exodusto

Just created the first rule. Hope it'll work good for my store.

Champshotdeals

Thank you, great app. It works well!

Vemoshop

Spurit is the BEST app company on the planet. Seriously, they have most shopify apps that you would ever need for your store to make it successful. Believe me, I have tried them ALL. What I like about SPur-it is that I can have all of my needed add-on, or plug-in Apps under one roof, with only one company instead of having to deal with 10 different customer service people.

they offer most everything and I really love their designs and ease of use. you can set up any features you want with step by step user friendly creation on all of their apps. Id highly recommend if you wish to succeed long term!

Lifegenius

Doesn't work. Tried creating a pricing adjustment for products and it didn't do anything.

Goodbuy Online

useful app a must have for start ups

Mi Nene Bebe Y Familia

No se actualiza al momento. Y las campañas tienes que apagarlas tú mismo porque no cumple la fecha de finalización. Si arreglaran eso..les pondría 5 estrellas

Previous 1