Dynamic Pricing

Dynamic Pricing

by SpurIT

Correlate Price With Number Products Bought

CSM24 Store

Useful tool to make prices change dynamically according to particular product sales. Does its job and saves my time.

Gordon Bags

Many thanks! I use this on my store. This is an excellent app to increase the value of each purchase.

tavriya-buh

It looks great and seems to be what they intended for. I'm using this app in order to increase my sell's volume.

Boujeecat

If you delete the app the prices remain the same, be careful, barely updates but a nice concept. indeed.

Cos Espana

Very good apps and save a lot of time. Easy to install and set up. Use it to reduce the price of low selling products.

Muy Bien

Great app! Allows me to automatically and quickly sell off goods which are few in stock. Recommend it.

rr&r_test

This application does not collect data in real time but rather hourly. For many dynamic pricing settings this makes the application useless.

Odessie

Does not work. I don't know how this app works! I wish there was more instructions on how to use the app.

Yours 4 Keeps

This is a fantastic App! I have found it to be very user friendly and effective. It makes discounting and re-pricing so easy, freeing up my time.

Doubleneeds

This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!

Previous 1 3