Dynamic Pricing

Dynamic Pricing

by SpurIT

Correlate Price With Number Products Bought

CSM24 Store

Useful tool to make prices change dynamically according to particular product sales. Does its job and saves my time.

May 13, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.

Gordon Bags

Many thanks! I use this on my store. This is an excellent app to increase the value of each purchase.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're satisfied with our app, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

tavriya-buh

It looks great and seems to be what they intended for. I'm using this app in order to increase my sell's volume.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Boujeecat

If you delete the app the prices remain the same, be careful, barely updates but a nice concept. indeed.

rr&r_test

This application does not collect data in real time but rather hourly. For many dynamic pricing settings this makes the application useless.

Odessie

Does not work. I don't know how this app works! I wish there was more instructions on how to use the app.

Yours 4 Keeps

This is a fantastic App! I have found it to be very user friendly and effective. It makes discounting and re-pricing so easy, freeing up my time.

Doubleneeds

This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!This app works great!

Nobleartstore

Great apps, it helps me generates more sales in a day!

Oneeyeddoll

So far so good! Thanks for a great app.

Previous 1 3