Reviews (236)

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, allowing for quick upload and sale of digital products such as PDFs, ebooks, and software. They value its unique features like download attempt limits and digital product stamping for increased security. Many commend the developer for his exceptional customer service. It's recommended for those selling digital products, as it simplifies the selling process and enhances customer experience.

February 2, 2021

Some customers are having download issues. The app doesn't send the download correctly and I have to send to customers manually.

Jasmin Badd
About 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied February 2, 2021

- EDITED ON February 15th, 2021 -
The issue described here was due to the fact that your customers downloaded the files through Instagram stories and with a very basic browser that didn't support the downloads. Despite that, I found a workaround and the issue is now fixed.

ORIGINAL ANSWER BELOW :
As I explained in our email conversation, this issue was due to the fact that your customers are accessing your website through Instagram stories. The browser on Instagram is a very simplified one with limited features that does not properly support downloads. But still, I have found a workaround for this point and it is part of v2.7.2 published today for the app. My number one priority being customer satisfaction, I really hope this fix will change your mind on this review!