Reviews (236)

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and user-friendly interface, allowing for quick upload and sale of digital products such as PDFs, ebooks, and software. They value its unique features like download attempt limits and digital product stamping for increased security. Many commend the developer for his exceptional customer service. It's recommended for those selling digital products, as it simplifies the selling process and enhances customer experience.

November 27, 2023

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
7 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

December 6, 2023

We use this app to sell product license activation keys, and it works well for that purpose. You can easily add your own keys and assign them to different products. It was easy to install and configure. We use the upgraded version to enable multiple collections of keys (using tags) and to allow us to customize the email template to our needs. Very pleased with it so far.

Pebble Geo
22 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 7, 2023

Thank you so much! I'm happy you mentioned using the license keys feature as it is one of the feature I highly improved in the last app updates based on merchant suggestions like you. Thanks again :-)

November 18, 2023

I love how easy it was to set up EDP and use it. When I had a question, Axel responded quickly and professionally. My shop is not open yet, but I've already tried it out with a test order and everything worked perfectly. Thanks, Axel. This app is great.

Tour My Germany Shop
3 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about my app. Don't hesitate to get back to me again if you have any other questions!

November 6, 2023

Easy to use app. Download links perfectly placed after order plus customers get an email with the link also - this was everything I needed as we have 20+ digital products and variants. Axel is super quick to help with any issues. Thank you.

Silver Fox Limited
6 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 7, 2023

Thank you so much. I'm always here to help! You have my email so don't hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else :-)

December 12, 2023

This app is really straight forward. We were stuck finding a way to deliver license keys and this app is exactly what we needed in order to complete this task. And on top of that, the support is on point, always available to help and guide you if you have any questions

UKSafeSite.com
15 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much! I’m glad you found the solution you needed for the license keys part. It’s a feature I highly developed based on merchant suggestions and it will continue to be improved in the next updates. Thanks again :-) !

August 23, 2023

I have been using this app for a few years now, and never once had a problem. I experienced my first issues today (totally my fault, I deleted variants instead of updating products). Customer service was so quick and helpful to help me work out what had happened. It was really reassuring to be able communicate with a real person who was genuinely interested in trying to help me. Thank you so much!

Paper Theory Patterns
Almost 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied August 24, 2023

Thank you so much and thanks also for being a user of the app for a few years now! I’m glad to know my app satisfies you perfectly here :)

July 7, 2023

I have tried different apps to sell digital products, and this app is the best.

It is easy to use, the support staff is friendly, their rates are quite good compared to the other apps. What I like the most is that my customers have had an optimal experience with their downloads, thanks to the clean design of the app.

Cleermoz
9 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied July 7, 2023

Thank you so much! I’m super happy to read you like the user interface and my support !
I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have any other questions :)

June 24, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the Easy Digital Products Shopify app, and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way possible. This app has truly transformed the way I sell digital products on my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

First and foremost, the app's interface is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. Setting up my digital products and managing them has been an absolute breeze. I appreciate how well-organized everything is, making it easy to navigate through the different features and options available.

Art of Weight Loss
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied June 25, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm glad you like the app interface and that you mentioned how easy it is to create and manage your digital products. It's point I focussed on a lot while developing the app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your superb review!

July 23, 2023

Axel has been a real gem over email. He's gone above and beyond, even offering different solutions that don't involve using his app to suit our needs. The app itself is user-friendly and packs a punch with its features.

Sadly, we've had to part ways with this app. It's not quite the perfect fit for some of our specific needs - like locking PDFs and distributing to our existing preorders, among other things. Nevertheless, we appreciate all the support and the great tool Alex has developed!

Gravgear
Singapore
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied July 24, 2023

Thank you so much! I will definitely take your feedback into consideration to improve my app with these features you mentioned.

Apart from that, your kind words really made my day. I hope you will come back to the app in the future once these new features are live :-)

December 19, 2023

It is a great app and has fantastic support. I downloaded several different digital download apps and this one has the best pricing and support for the service it provides.

Bad Sheep Yarn
5 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 20, 2023

Thank you very much! And thanks for using one of the newest feature of the app (the new checkout extensibility app block for merchants who use this feature like you :-)). Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions.