Mobile-friendly design FAQ
You can create a nice responsive FAQ page easily without technical knowledge. This app supports for collapsing/expanding feature.
Easy management FAQ
Easy to create and manage Easy FAQs category list and Easy FAQs item list on backend.
Allow embedding images/videos
Easy to embed images and videos (Youtube, Vimeo,...) in answers.
About FAQ ‑ Easy FAQ
FREE APP and FREE SUPPORT
Easy FAQ - Easy to install, simple to setup:
This app provides a friendly back-end management that helps you to create, edit and remove FAQ Category and FAQ question/answer easily. It can create a FAQ page automatically on your store. Default: /pages/easy-faqs
3 Step to make a nice FAQ page:
- Create a FAQ Category: Go to Apps > Easy FAQ > Manage FAQ Categories.
- Create a FAQ Question/Answer: Go to Apps > Easy FAQ > Manage FAQ Questions/Answers.
- Change FAQ skin: Go to Apps > Easy FAQ > Setting. Finally, view your FAQ page: Go to Apps > Easy FAQ, on the top FAQ app, you can click on the "VIEW FAQs" button or access directly via "https://yourshopifydomain.com/pages/easy-faqs"
The features of Easy FAQ
- Work beautifully on all devices (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile): You can create a nice responsive FAQ page easily without technical knowledge. This app supports you in collapsing/expanding features for viewing questions.
- Use an embed code to show FAQ on front-end of any page.
- Support bootstrap modal form in backend.
- Support CkEditor in backend: You can use CkEditor to add images and videos to FAQ answer, formatting text.
- Admin can create multiple FAQ Categories/Items: Easy to create and manage FAQ categories and FAQs items on back end.
- Admin can set FAQ skin: easy to customize front-end via backend setting.
- Admin can go to FAQ page from backend.
- Help to optimize SEO.
- Boost your sales.
- Help to optimize loading speed.
- Easy to install, easy to use
Some common questions for Easy FAQ app:
- Can I customize the FAQ design? Yes you can customize the design, color, font size etc to match your theme.
- How to edit FAQ page from /pages/easy-faqs to other url? for example: /pages/faqs From the backend, on the leftbar go to Online Store > Pages, edit the FAQ item. Then, click Edit website SEO and change your url value in the URL and handle field.
- How to search a question on my FAQ page? You can use this feature if you upgraded your plan from Free to Basic plan.
- How to my customers can ask a question if they dont find any answer in my FAQ page? You can use the Submit a Question feature after you upgrade your plan from Free to Basic plan.
FAQ app on other customers:
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
FREE FOREVER Plan
* Unlimited Question
* Unlimited Answer
* Change FAQ skin
* Allow customers to find question
* All features in FREE plan
* Up to 5 FAQ Categories
* Remove copyright
* Allow customers to submit question
* Unlimited submition question
* All features in STANDARD plan
* Unlimited FAQ Categories
* Email notify to admin
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Really useful app. I really recommend it because it is easy to configure and presents information to customers in the ideal way. Developers kept app simple, and still it is powerful. Thanks.
Beautiful app and helpful friendly support. I wasn't expecting much since it is free and had no reviews! But it looks great. The user interface takes a bit to understand, but after you get it it's really easy. Recommend it! I will review again if there are any issues, but so far is 5 stars. You can check it out at my page if you want. menenestore.com