Google Analytics Toolkit

Google Analytics Toolkit

by Invenire Analytics

Free audit, 1-click configuration, integrated dashboards

IMALL

I am not sure how well this app would work yet, but at least their service is good. They tried to listen to users and welcome feedback.

IN8SOCIETY

I used this app to get Google analytics set up. I do not speak tech language at all and their customer support was awesome. Customer support would get 5 stars, but the app language isn't intuitive for me.

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad

First the app works well, after a time we lost some configuration. They help us and now is quite well but not conecting well Adwords.

Withasmile-veneers

Great App. Very easy to use with great products! Customer Service was fast and very helpful. Thank you for a awesome app!

Woofeyshop.com

ModernAestheticsMD.com

A perfect easy solution for getting your Google Analytics Setup perfect ! I strongly recommend it !Outstanding !

Dollhause Boutique

Using this app is as easy and efficient as 1-2-3. I wasted hours trying to do it all myself.Just follow the prompts here and in 5 minutes you are good to go!

Yzabel's

Very easy interface! We loved it very much. Anybody can do with little knowledge. One time pricing is also very attractive.

Overli Kawaii

I just love this app its a super amazing app. I recommend to all users most important easy to setup .thanks a ton!!

geffex.com

5 stars for simplicity and ease of use...will rate again later. Good App for quick fix, great to have in the beginning of building a store.

Previous 1 3 4