Google Analytics Toolkit

Google Analytics Toolkit

by Invenire Analytics

Free audit, 1-click configuration, integrated dashboards

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

The app is great, it tracks everything I need and solves all my conversion issues in Google Analytics, it even tracks refunds and works very well and quick.

Laughingbird Software LLC

This app is SO awesome! I've just switched my entire website over from Wordpress to Shopify. (With Wordpress, I really mucked up my analytics setup. Could never get the new G4 working correctly either.) After installing this app, it configured my Shopify site to sync perfectly with my analytics account and THEN, in less than 3 minutes, it set up a brand new (and working beautifully) G4 property Excellent app. 5 stars. - Marc Sylvester
Laughingbird Software

IMALL

I am not sure how well this app would work yet, but at least their service is good. They tried to listen to users and welcome feedback.

IN8SOCIETY

I used this app to get Google analytics set up. I do not speak tech language at all and their customer support was awesome. Customer support would get 5 stars, but the app language isn't intuitive for me.

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad

First the app works well, after a time we lost some configuration. They help us and now is quite well but not conecting well Adwords.

Withasmile-veneers

Great App. Very easy to use with great products! Customer Service was fast and very helpful. Thank you for a awesome app!

Woofeyshop.com

ModernAestheticsMD.com

A perfect easy solution for getting your Google Analytics Setup perfect ! I strongly recommend it !Outstanding !

Dollhause Boutique

Using this app is as easy and efficient as 1-2-3. I wasted hours trying to do it all myself.Just follow the prompts here and in 5 minutes you are good to go!

Yzabel's

Very easy interface! We loved it very much. Anybody can do with little knowledge. One time pricing is also very attractive.

Previous 1 3 4