Get a correctly configured Google Analytics account for Shopify instantly. Our secure, automatic process only takes a couple of minutes.
We will pre-fill and generate the recommended options for you. Just review and start the process. Our service will do the rest for you.
Your Analytics account will be configured using industry best practices. Have peace of mind knowing that you are collecting data correctly.
About Google Analytics Assistant
Turnkey solution to configure Google Analytics correctly for your Shopify store.
Get your analytics configured correctly today and make better decisions with better data.
Fast, correct and automatic.
This one-time setup is all you need to have your Google Analytics account configured correctly and following the best practices for a Shopify store. Avoid spending hours digging through screens in Google Analytics wondering if you have checked the correct boxes. Let our app check the right boxes for you in just a couple of minutes.
Why is this important?
Google Analytics is an extremely valuable ally when setting your store up to best serve your market. The insights it provides contains a wealth of information about your site, your visitors and where they came from. All this information can be used to find new customers and increase conversions.
Having a correctly configured Google Analytics account for your Shopify store means that you can have confidence in the reports and numbers inside Google Analytics.
The more you know about the traffic coming to your store, the better you can make your store.
If your Google Analytics account is not configured properly, you could miss out on important information on your traffic and visitors. As new Google Analytics views won't be able to track historical data, it is important to get the configuration correct as soon as possible to avoid missing important data.
What the app can do for you:
- FREE audit of your analytics account to identify any issues.
- Configure your Google Analytics account in just minutes. Fast, correct and automatic.
- Ensure that your site traffic is being recorded correctly in Google Analytics - following industry best practices.
- Create new profiles and properties in Google Analytics as required for your Shopify store.
- Automatically configures the correct views with good filters to avoid spam/bot entries
- Automatically sets the correct currency and timezone settings in Google Analytics based on your Shopify store.
- Automatically defines a checkout funnel in Google Analytics based on your Shopify store and recommended best practices.
- Automatic updates of the referral exclusion lists in Google Analytics to remove incorrect referral attribution.
- If selected, automatically enables Demographic Interests and Reports and Enhanced Link Attribution for your Google Analytics property.
- Access to install an exclusive bundle of extremely useful custom dashboards and reports for Google Analytics including dashboards like for eCommerce, SEO and Site Performance, and reports like visitor demographics, metrics by the hour of the day, slow pages, search traffic and more.
- Quick & friendly Support - Get in touch with our support to receive help with any issue you might have.
- Google Analytics
Free to install
$49 to configure your Google Analytics account
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
World of Naz
Great app, no brainer to save time when using GA analytics. Super easy to setup and activate. Very responsive and helpful support!
Easy Online Computer Setup
This app just saved me a lot of time and headache! For a long time, we were struggling to get our data in Google Analytics correct - and now finally things are looking good. Thanks for the quick help also!
False advertising! Do not install! What's the point of claiming "free to install" if you force people to pay right after installing? Don't be click baiting when you can simply put the app as PAID.
I'm sorry that you feel this way. The App Store listing does state that there is a charge for doing the configuration of your Google Analytics account, but I will take your feedback and make this more prominent in the app store listing.
We are also planning to add some free functionality to the app shortly.
Again, sorry for your experience and hope next time we can make it more satisfactory for you.