Easy Language Translate

Easy Language Translate

$5.49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
JoboApps
4.7
January 13, 2022

Accurate translation and a SUPER helpful support team. I drove them crazy with many requests and they did them perfectly. I totally recommend this app.

STCONNECT
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 27, 2021

I've tried lots of different translation apps and this one is simply the easiest to install, setup and most of all it is not expensive. And the customer support with any queries is fast and friendly. Definitely recommend!

Home & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 9, 2021

Best App for store translation easy. I´ve tried more than 10 other apps and this one is the best. Perfect service and cheap. I recommend it 100%.
I am verry happy with the app. It translated my store in 5 minutes, and you dont have to do nothing I didnt write a single word. Amazing app.

MiLacito Baby Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited February 16, 2021

I like this app. I used weglot, this is better price and fast. But sadly they don't provide Chinese(traditional). If there is it I can give 5star.
Thanks for supporting Chinese. I tried but it seems does not support checkout page.That is very sad.

EmpressKorea
Macao SAR
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
JoboApps replied February 15, 2021

Please note that the checkout page totally handled by Shopify, so we don't handle the checkout page.

We have added a Chinese(traditional) option in the app, now you can use this feature, currently, we have checked you have uninstalled the app.

Thanks

Edited July 17, 2020

Best translate app in the market!I am currently using this app and the transition between the languages is very fast , This app is very intuitive and works smoothly in our web. Setup is super easy, auto translate as good as , Now, my website has mor than 12 languages available .

Adulis.ca