Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Price Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Sale Scheduler.

Claribelskincare.com

Terrible app, terrible customer service, and the obligation to pay for an "upgrade" just to remove the app and revert your original prices is THEFT. Your response to my 1 star review makes no sense to my complaints. Shop owners beware - do not try this app.

June 24, 2021

It's completely possible to revert your prices without upgrading the app.
Simply select the 'Update price using Compare at price and empty
Compare at Price' option.

Our app is free to try so you can be sure of how it works before upgrading.

Our app leaves no code applied to your store as it directly edits your product prices.

You can use our app to revert your prices or one can manually do it in Shopify by editing the products.

We are happy to help and try to respond within a few hours but sometimes it can take a bit longer.

It's extremely important to plan and understand how the app works before adjusting prices. It's an incredibly sensitive part of a business so we recommend to all customers that you test and plan your price adjustment method before using the app.

We recommend practising on a few products, updating prices and reverting back to their original prices. It's important to be sure of your method.

We have a very easy rollback feature on the pro plan that enables one to roll back prices with a click of a button.

We have emailed you and are happy to help you revert your prices.

Our app is used and loved by hundreds of stores as it helps them quickly apply discounts and revert their prices.

Please get in touch so we can help you asap.

LittleCharactersStore

I've been looking for an app to do few things simultaneously during a sale. Choose a collection, update both price and compare at prices at the same time, and schedule sales for a certain timeframe. This is the ONLY app that did it for me and i must point out the installation was so easy and straightforward. It does what is supposed to do. The next best thing is the very reasonable pricing. Thanks Team. i would have given 10 stars if i can.

Forlife Led Aydınlatma

Great and quick support team Thanks Rob Thanks Aperetive for this great app. It helps a lot our shop to change our prices every week. When we have problem, we know support team always there.

Bored Kingdom

Super quick personalized support from Rob in the app's chat function!!! Turned out I had missed to tick a box when updating the price and Rob spotted it within 2 seconds and the problem was solved. We also got chatted about some other functionalities which I will add to my shop. Thank you Rob!

Queer Lit

Great App. Does what it says.
I've had a few questions and Rob in support responded quickly and helped me out.

Wallamigo.dk

App works great - and delivers as promised. Maybe consider lowering the pricing - 25$ a month for pro plan (to roll back orders) is much higher than other bulk editors - and was not the price we originally signed up for. That being said - the app has worked out very well.

Pearls of Joy

does exactly what they say it does. Lol at people complaining because they could read... Very useful app.

MSI KART

Nice app if you want to update your products price in bulk or you change product price. very easy to use.

foldingbikes4u

Works brilliantly for our needs. You just need to know how to use it, so read the instructions! We use it daily for our stores and will be using it for our black friday sale.

Stones Energy

does not work!!!! i tried several times but there is nothing. i choose only 10 items for discount but the discount is not applied and they charge me 7.99!!!! they state that 50 items discount is free but they lie!!! they charge any way without your confirmation! be away! don't buy!!! it's total scam!!!!

September 12, 2020

Hi, it's a bit harsh to leave such a negative review when the app works perfectly.

Happy to help you use the app correctly and would even offer a phone call to take you through it.

Firstly you did successfully discount your products by $50. Not sure if you meant to put a percentage in which case you should put 50%

Always test with 2-3 products if your are not sure what you are doing. Playing with pricing is very sensitive to errors so you must know what you are doing.

In your trial you get 50 free variants. Before installing the app you must accept the billing of 7.99 for updating 50 variants. You read and accepted this to install the app.
We also clearly explain the pricing on the app listing page.

You were free to try the app with a few products to stay within 50 variants free trial but you selected 50 to update the first time. I would recommend selecting only 2-3 to try the app.

The app does work, it's not a scam, 100's of stores successfully use it. You didn't reach out for support or live chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3 4