Bulky: Discounts Price Editor , 49 reviews

4.5
March 1, 2023

This app has always worked very well. Recently when the developer added new abilities, they unfortunately removed some simple ones that were extremely useful, however, after contacting them they listened to my concerns and returned the missing option causing me such concern. Excellent work and customer care to listen and positively alter the app again. Thank you, guys.

Aus-Furniture
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 31, 2022

Great app - use it loads for price changing, sale pricing specials etc etc. They even answered my queries on New Years eve!

Tylers Department Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 12, 2022

Using this app to schedule our sale that is upcoming, was simple to setup and very good options to reduce the prices by. The only gripe was the tag's didn't work straight away, but the support was helpful and fixed the issue.

JAVELIN
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 11, 2022

Very good customer service. The app works prefectly and we will use it everytime we have discounts. Thanks!

THE CLUB
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 18, 2022

Great tool for bulk price changes and promos . online supports is great too
must buy for any shopify store with alot of products

Radiumshop
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
March 16, 2022

We pay $9 for an App that is very slow and stops every time.
We do not recommend it.
Let's find another better option.

Tshirtzon
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Aperitive replied March 17, 2022

Sorry for issue you faced. If you had reach out to support we could have guided you on a zoom call. We would be happy to provide a refund in any case. If you could reach out to support@aperitive.io I would be glad to assist with this.

February 27, 2022

using the app I was able to update the compare price for all the products to be #% higher than the item price.

Pragmastore
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 17, 2022

I would recommend this app to any store, IN these days where the price increasing frequently, changing the price would be long, laborious and challenging. This app is GREAT!

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 22, 2022

I just installed the app today and wanted to change prices by vendor. It worked great! When I received an error message, it was because I didn't have a Compare At price. I had trouble updating a vendor with small dollars costs and Rob gave we wonderful tech support. In the past, I've been updating an Excel price sheet and loading it to Shopify when I wanted to increase or decrease prices from the list price. This app makes it so much simplier.

woodshopbits.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 22, 2022

The app is very good and had all the features we were looking for in a bulk price editor app (i.e. rounding). The only thing I would expect to be better is how many items can be scheduled to be edited concurrently.

StefanFashion