Bulky: Discounts Price Editor

Bulk Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Scheduler.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JAVELIN

Using this app to schedule our sale that is upcoming, was simple to setup and very good options to reduce the prices by. The only gripe was the tag's didn't work straight away, but the support was helpful and fixed the issue.

THE CLUB

Location Spain

Very good customer service. The app works prefectly and we will use it everytime we have discounts. Thanks!

Fancyevans Boutique

They don't respond to messages . I had issues with the app and sent several messages with no response at all. Poor support.

April 24, 2022

Hi. We did reply to your support request 3 days ago. We asked if you could send us an example with a screenshot and you didn't reply. Please may you get back to us so we can assist with your query.

Many thanks.

Radiumshop

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Great tool for bulk price changes and promos . online supports is great too
must buy for any shopify store with alot of products

Tshirtzon

Time spent using app About 6 hours

We pay $9 for an App that is very slow and stops every time.
We do not recommend it.
Let's find another better option.

March 17, 2022

Sorry for issue you faced. If you had reach out to support we could have guided you on a zoom call. We would be happy to provide a refund in any case. If you could reach out to support@aperitive.io I would be glad to assist with this.

Pragmastore

Location Germany

using the app I was able to update the compare price for all the products to be #% higher than the item price.

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would recommend this app to any store, IN these days where the price increasing frequently, changing the price would be long, laborious and challenging. This app is GREAT!

woodshopbits.com

I just installed the app today and wanted to change prices by vendor. It worked great! When I received an error message, it was because I didn't have a Compare At price. I had trouble updating a vendor with small dollars costs and Rob gave we wonderful tech support. In the past, I've been updating an Excel price sheet and loading it to Shopify when I wanted to increase or decrease prices from the list price. This app makes it so much simplier.

StefanFashion

Location Greece

The app is very good and had all the features we were looking for in a bulk price editor app (i.e. rounding). The only thing I would expect to be better is how many items can be scheduled to be edited concurrently.

Leoj of Sweden

Location Sweden

Bra support :) bra service kommer att använda den ofta nun när jag vet att den fungerar så bra. hoppas min app ska fungera bra nu.

Previous 1 3 4 5