Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Discounts, Scheduling, Update prices & easy bulk discounts.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

This app is the best to change your items prices in bulk. it takes just seconds to change a whole collection's prices.

FTNUP

So far I'm liking it. The ability to change the price and compare price without having to search for the same product again (like some) to do what Bulk Price Editor does is fantastic. It has potential to being a well used and favorite app for what it's capable of.......
Now that I have had a bit of a play, I am now on the pro plan. Only thing is Price and compare price and vice a versa doesn't seem to want to work. Its locked. The Rollback feature is really good, but what would make it even more functional is having a picture of the item that has been modified so you know what to look for to rollback. Still, very good time saver.

Kaye Blegvad

Used the app to help me mass update prices across hundreds of items by a set percentage. Took me a bit to get used to but once I learned the ropes it worked perfectly and saved a huge amount of time. Thanks!

REWEAR

Great app as I have been looking for to solve my issues with more than 700 different products in the webshop. This app made it easy for me to change the prices with -25% for an entire collection at the time - plus show both before and after price to the customer.
They have very good service, answers very quickly and even made me a small video for me to understand the proces;)

vuxenparadiset

very good service helped mee with my problem. recommend it very much! i had a problem and they solved it fast and easy.

Salon500 Online

Simple to use and efficient. This app has made my job a lot easier. Quick responses with any questions I also had. Great app. Well worth it.

qkmakeup

I REALLY like this app i can say love this app because this app save mine so many hours job 1200 products in just 10 minutes really great

Brand Academy Store

Great support, great app. Perfect for what we needed to apply sales across entire ranges. Thanks for the help!

replicaparts.co.uk

I needed an app to help with managing pricing during a time of volatile currency fluctuations. Easy Sale Price has proven to be versatile and fit for purpose. Working with support during the initial phase and with sound advice on data backup, testing and planning, a straightforward approach is in place and easily executed through the simple interface.

LUXOME

Several times when we have tried to use the app to increase or decrease prices the input field for the price change simply does not display. So, you can select the products you want to change, but it doesn't let you input by how much you want to change it - it's simply missing. It's a bug because we know it should be there based on using it in the past, but it has now been a few times where it just doesn't show up. We emailed them for help trying to figure it out and never heard back. It later got fixed, but is now happening again. We emailed them, but have little hope we'll hear back based on the past.

The 50% of the time when it works it works great, but it's buggy and support seems to be non-existent, so if you are looking for an app that you can actually rely on when you want to make a change we would NOT recommend this. I wish we could upload a screenshot to show you all what happens, but these reviews won't let us. Good concept, but poor execution that you can't rely on and no support to fix the issues when you need to use it.

March 16, 2020

Hi. For those who are interested in our app the app is now fully functional as we deployed a fix swiftly for the missing field.

We offer live chat and email support in case you have questions or need support. We try and answer all queries as fast as possible and offer a FREE TRIAL to be certain it works for you.

As seen in other reviews, our app is useful and will help update prices in bulk, saving you time.

@LUXOME
Yes we had a temporary glitch where a field was missing. This is now resolved. We did receive an email from you and we responded within 2 hours but unfortunately this did not meet your expectations. We usually have a live chat on the app, this is now active again. We do feel it's a little harsh to leave a 1 star review when you had successfully used the app before. Clearly it was a bug, we are human after all...

Previous 1 3