Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Discounts, Scheduling, Update prices & easy bulk discounts.

Stones Energy

does not work!!!! i tried several times but there is nothing. i choose only 10 items for discount but the discount is not applied and they charge me 7.99!!!! they state that 50 items discount is free but they lie!!! they charge any way without your confirmation! be away! don't buy!!! it's total scam!!!!

September 12, 2020

Hi, it's a bit harsh to leave such a negative review when the app works perfectly.

Happy to help you use the app correctly and would even offer a phone call to take you through it.

Firstly you did successfully discount your products by $50. Not sure if you meant to put a percentage in which case you should put 50%

Always test with 2-3 products if your are not sure what you are doing. Playing with pricing is very sensitive to errors so you must know what you are doing.

In your trial you get 50 free variants. Before installing the app you must accept the billing of 7.99 for updating 50 variants. You read and accepted this to install the app.
We also clearly explain the pricing on the app listing page.

You were free to try the app with a few products to stay within 50 variants free trial but you selected 50 to update the first time. I would recommend selecting only 2-3 to try the app.

The app does work, it's not a scam, 100's of stores successfully use it. You didn't reach out for support or live chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PlushBeds

Only bulk price changing app that allows you to easily adjust price by a percentage or fixed dollar amount, with rounding to nearest dollar and rollback feature.

High5shop.de

Great app, and easy to use.
Their support is always there to help.
I wrote to their support at 19:35 and had to wait only a minute, and they were ready to help me. This is what I appreciate!!!

But the app is also great for Bulk Discounts.

Hardets

Worst app ever!! Never but from them ! They told 50 variants are free then they charge you 8 dollars without you knowing!!!
IT DIDN T EVEN WORK!!

July 13, 2020

Hi. We clearly state we offer a free trial of 50 variants and then you will be moved to the basic plan of $7.99. I am sorry you missed that.

The app works and we have hundreds of users using it without problems. Always test it with 1 or 2 products to be sure of your method,. These are price updates so extra care needs to be taken.

If you have any issue or need help do contact support through our live chat or email support@aperitive.io and we will happily help or answer your questions.

Unfortunately, you defaulted to a negative review without contacting us.

The app works and anyone can test it without being charged for up to 50 variants being updated. Test it with 5 and you will not be charged.

All the best.

TOXIC ENVY BOUTIQUE

This app is the best to change your items prices in bulk. it takes just seconds to change a whole collection's prices.

FTNUP

So far I'm liking it. The ability to change the price and compare price without having to search for the same product again (like some) to do what Bulk Price Editor does is fantastic. It has potential to being a well used and favorite app for what it's capable of.......
Now that I have had a bit of a play, I am now on the pro plan. Only thing is Price and compare price and vice a versa doesn't seem to want to work. Its locked. The Rollback feature is really good, but what would make it even more functional is having a picture of the item that has been modified so you know what to look for to rollback. Still, very good time saver.

Kaye Blegvad

Used the app to help me mass update prices across hundreds of items by a set percentage. Took me a bit to get used to but once I learned the ropes it worked perfectly and saved a huge amount of time. Thanks!

REWEAR

Great app as I have been looking for to solve my issues with more than 700 different products in the webshop. This app made it easy for me to change the prices with -25% for an entire collection at the time - plus show both before and after price to the customer.
They have very good service, answers very quickly and even made me a small video for me to understand the proces;)

vuxenparadiset

very good service helped mee with my problem. recommend it very much! i had a problem and they solved it fast and easy.

Salon500 Online

Simple to use and efficient. This app has made my job a lot easier. Quick responses with any questions I also had. Great app. Well worth it.

Previous 1 3