Bulk Price Editor

Bulk Price Editor

by Aperitive

Easy bulk price edits and bulk product discount tool.

ConveyTee

Is a simple app, but will do the job. If you have multiple variants per items, it will save you tons of hours setting up sales prices and back. It used to take me hours and now I can do it in minutes. It take some time to update prices, so be patience. It will lower or raise price by %, fix amount or specific and can switch price and compare pricing.

A+R

I used this app to update our 'Compare At' price of nearly 80% of our store at once (tens of thousands of SKUs). Apparently we initially imported our product catalog with 0's instead of leaving the compare at field blank. Saved me DAYS of work.

Also, the app initially only allowed me to change the existing value, but not removing the value to leave the field blank. Contacted support and they worked out a solution for me after a few days. Definitely recommend it if you're trying to use your time for something better than changing prices.

HYPE:ON

Helpful, however can be designer in a better way, and can be done way faster, because setting prices for 10~ product variants takes a lot of time. It's kinda slow.

cyclesdirect.net

Really cool app. Saves a lot of time and it can filter by collections, type, vendors to find the products you need to perform price updates for. It's helps to apply discounts for sales campaigns and you can easily enable and disable compare at price which can often require many steps to disable and return price back to normal.

Fixed Gear Frenzy

This app helps us manage our pricing via quick simple calculations such as percentage increase and decrease as well as switching back and forth between compare at price and price when running sales. Highly useful app. Every store who does regular promotions needs it!