Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

Bulk Price Editor & Discounts

by Aperitive

Discount & Update prices, easy bulk discounts & repricing.

qkmakeup

I REALLY like this app i can say love this app because this app save mine so many hours job 1200 products in just 10 minutes really great

Brand Academy Store

Great support, great app. Perfect for what we needed to apply sales across entire ranges. Thanks for the help!

replicaparts.co.uk

I needed an app to help with managing pricing during a time of volatile currency fluctuations. Easy Sale Price has proven to be versatile and fit for purpose. Working with support during the initial phase and with sound advice on data backup, testing and planning, a straightforward approach is in place and easily executed through the simple interface.

LUXOME

Several times when we have tried to use the app to increase or decrease prices the input field for the price change simply does not display. So, you can select the products you want to change, but it doesn't let you input by how much you want to change it - it's simply missing. It's a bug because we know it should be there based on using it in the past, but it has now been a few times where it just doesn't show up. We emailed them for help trying to figure it out and never heard back. It later got fixed, but is now happening again. We emailed them, but have little hope we'll hear back based on the past.

The 50% of the time when it works it works great, but it's buggy and support seems to be non-existent, so if you are looking for an app that you can actually rely on when you want to make a change we would NOT recommend this. I wish we could upload a screenshot to show you all what happens, but these reviews won't let us. Good concept, but poor execution that you can't rely on and no support to fix the issues when you need to use it.

March 16, 2020

Hi. For those who are interested in our app the app is now fully functional as we deployed a fix swiftly for the missing field.

We offer live chat and email support in case you have questions or need support. We try and answer all queries as fast as possible and offer a FREE TRIAL to be certain it works for you.

As seen in other reviews, our app is useful and will help update prices in bulk, saving you time.

@LUXOME
Yes we had a temporary glitch where a field was missing. This is now resolved. We did receive an email from you and we responded within 2 hours but unfortunately this did not meet your expectations. We usually have a live chat on the app, this is now active again. We do feel it's a little harsh to leave a 1 star review when you had successfully used the app before. Clearly it was a bug, we are human after all...

BabeAngeles.com

I used this app to edit all my pricing during a sale. It saved me a lot of time! I loved how easy and seamless the use of the app was. I highly recommend the pro plan so you can revert back to previous pricing very quickly if you need that.

OZ EZ Online

I used this app to bulk edit my prices based off the product costs. Works great! Super easy to use and effective.

Cottonler

This is the first time for me to review an app on Shopify because not all of them are usable for me and most of them have issues, but this app really saved me hundreds of hours and one that every one who is selling on Shopify should get. Special thanks to " Rob " from the support team for answering a hundreds of my questions with an open heart. VERY RECOMMENDED.

Fi&Co Boutique

I used this app before and there were some problems that apparently our team was the only one facing. Support was great and they resolved it and now it is a valuable tool as we need to change hundreds of products several times per season. Highly recommended for stores that the buld editor simply isn't good enough.

Professor_plums

This is a quick and easy app if you want to change the prices for all items in your store, and you can also get it to copy over the compare at price so you can make a sale in store that then also stacks with shopifys discount codes (getting around the problem that shopify codes don't stack)

Esprit Mandala

I use this app for the first time and what a big surprise!! Before I changed ALL my prices manually!! it was soooooooo long! This app is really great for that! thank you!

Previous 1