4.7
Edited December 31, 2021

I love this app so much for tagging and adding metafields in bulk. Simple and flawless. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quick solution!
To see it in action, my store https://www.pawsforgiving.com.au uses it for every single product. If you aren't tech savvy you might find it a bit difficult to understand to begin with, but support will help you out.

Paws for Giving
11 months using the app
January 3, 2020

great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoof.nl
Netherlands
11 months using the app
January 10, 2022

This is an Easy to use app. I had few questions setting up and when necessary I had a great customer service from the team. I'm Happy to be working with this app. Keep going.

Fifo Store
10 months using the app
July 22, 2020

I was looking a long time for a good automatic tagging app for my specific problem I had. I needed special tags for subscriptions and orders and this app is diong everything perfect in the way I need it!

Juan is amazing in customer service! Fast, professional and he is willing to customize tags the way you want to have them!

I really recommend this App to 100%!

If you want good customer service, endless variants of tags and an easy to use app, you are right here!

Thanks Juan for helping me out with my tagging problem,
great job!

UNLIMITED
Mexico
10 months using the app
DevCloud LLC replied July 22, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad you found the app useful and that you recommend it!

September 5, 2020

This app is a life saving. No way to work without it. Does what it says in the tin and does it well. So far cannot see any fault, after a few months using it.

Super Heroes Warehouse
9 months using the app
DevCloud LLC replied September 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are help to help you if you need anything :-)

February 8, 2021

Does what it says on the tin. Great app with great support and reasonably priced. Thank you DevCloud!

Clearspring Ltd
8 months using the app
Edited May 14, 2021

Fast and magnificent support from the JUAN attendant, always willing to help in the best way, the world needs more people with that same generous heart. At first I had some difficulties with the app, but little by little we learn to use it without any difficulties, the tutorials help a lot in this regard, I recommend testing the app to adapt and get to know this excellent app better.

Loja Egomes Digital
Brazil
July 15, 2020

This app is great to create rules that automatically add tags to my shopify account, not only for products but also for orders and customers. Save me a lot of time!

New Company Beauty Supply
DevCloud LLC replied July 22, 2020

That's awesome! Saving time is our app main goal!

October 23, 2020

Worked great for our discount code issue. You can also backdate rules which is a great help. Excellent customer service as well!

Régime des Fleurs
September 11, 2020

Great app and great support - several times I haves asked for help with a specific tag automation to meet new and unique back end processes and the team have always come back with great suggestions. We use this to manage discounts, stock notifications, customer profile triggers and several other tasks.

AnimalKingdoms
New Zealand
4 months using the app
DevCloud LLC replied September 13, 2020

That sounds great! Thank you so much for your feedback :-) Let us know if you need anything else