Easy Wishlist

Easy Wishlist

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Customer can add favorite items to wishlist

Cl98coastav

This is the easiest way to install wishlist in your shopify. Customer support is almost perfect, they can do more than you expect!!

Jnjfarmky

VERY disappointed. Difficult to install NO tech support NEVER showed up. It is very UNuser or Unstore friendly.

The Omnia Design Company

Extremely prompt and satisfactory service. The Easy Wishlist team set up everything for me as per my requirement and the experience of dealing with them was seamless and easy. I would definitely recommend this app to any one who wants a wish-list set up on their online store!

Ecolo Luca

I installed the free wishlist little heart and it works very well.

Quetzall

The functionality of the app is nice and it's fairly easy to install, although I do wish it was easier to change the "add to wishlist" button. It's default is a subtle heart that doesn't really explain what it does, so I'm not seeing a lot of use, unfortunately. I do like how it saves each customer's carts individually, but it would be nice to see "share to social media" buttons for easier use. UPDATE: I've boosted my grade after discussing with the developers. They were extremely helpful in getting the button exactly how I wanted it. Solid customer service team.

Fabuler

Great Help from the support team to integrate with my shop.

Geekusup

Guys, it was all working good at the beginning, i was actually surprised because everything was so easy, but then after a few days the add to cart button stopped working and you couldn't change variants...

Monty Jewelry

READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT!! I had this app for some days. It was easy to install and worked very nicely. BUT I would strongly advice you not to get this app. After some days my "add to card" button stopped working. I got an email from someone trying to order a product of mine. I searched the web and found that others have experienced this and that it would solve the problem to uninstall the Wishlist app and get all the code out of the theme again. It did so for me too. I was panicking since I was loosing customers and my shop is my living. This app simply charges you for breaking your shop and destroy your income possibilities. Sorry to tell you (developers) Hope you will fix this! since it is a great app if it worked as intended. I also just checked the shops behind the other reviews giving 5 stars. None of them have a working "add to card" button. Weird that they haven't discovered this!

Motherbabyboobtique

Finally a free wishlist app that works as expected! It took a decent amount of customization to get it to work the way I wanted (my own text instead of an icon, etc.), but worth it!

Tribal Tees

Didn't work at all. I followed the instructions and refreshed my shop several times. No 'add to wishlist' button appeared.
Previous 1