EasyAccounts

Storefront Customer Accounts w/ Backend Promotion Sales Tools

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Dinner Ladies

Location Australia

Want a custom change? easy accounts support is on it! every store is different and it seems like nothing is too hard for the guys at Gist to have it done for you.

androidez

Location Spain

Brilliant app and does exactly what the description says and more! Zac and Tim were super helpful and had the app set up to adjust to our needs perfectly. This app will only get better in the future, highly recommended!

The Vanity Store Inc.

A wonderful app that does exactly as advertised. Tim went over and above, and helped us with some custom work as well. He responded to our emails quickly, and got us up and running quickly. I highly recommend. Thanks again!!

GerneOhne

Perfect app for us. We use it for store credits, re-orders for clients and custom pages (similar apps do not have it, but it's very useful). And most importantly - good development and support team! Very responsive and helpfull. Thank you guys!

Musicmedia24

We use this app since december 21 and it worked very well. But yesterday all the translated texts are gone with unknown reason. So we started to translate again, but only a few translated texts could be saved - the rest was not stored, also with unknown reason. It is also difficult to get support in a short time and it`s only possible by email. A time-consuming matter. Hope we will be in touch with support soon - otherwise we will cancel this app. Update: Contrary to our fears, an update of the app would be the trigger, there was a problem with Shopify cache. This was (hopefully) fixed forever after a few hours.
Thanks for the great support, even if it took a little longer due to the time difference.

Plux Wireless Biosignals

EasyAccounts app is probably one of the must-have apps for all shopify based stores. Amazing supports with 5 stars rating professionals who make that extra mile to help you out!

Stephen Crouch T/A Lifestyle Travel Trading

Ive just signed up and started to use this App. I like it so far, but wonder why the Store Credits function is not a full rewards program. Allowing us to set rules for earning rather than manul adding credits only? Maybe I am wrong.
After feedback and a zoom call I found out about the promotions area. It's good and offers plenty of variables. I mentioned being able to reward points rather than just store credit or discounts, and was advised they are looking at that. It's a responsive team and I think will definitly add value. I'd like to see more training, help or video resources available so as to navigate and use the app to its full potential. So far very happy!

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

I love this app because it helped me connect my customers to all of their shipping addresses. That means year after year my customers return to my site because it is so easy for them to ship gifts to clients they have already shipped to in the past.

Cheezy

We are currently testing the app and so far everything looks great! Especially the support team is very reactive and is helping us with the integration of third-party apps into EasyAccount. If everything works as planned it looks like a great upgrade for our webshop!

Tinoreading.club

I was waiting for too long for Shopify to allow reviewing. The first app is of course this one. Not only EA is visually striking, it's minimal so it can adapt to whatever theme you're working on. The functions are great, wishlist is integrated seamlessly into my theme. I almost thought it was the native wishlist function of Minimal theme. Not to mention customer control, promotion schemes,... For new entrepreneur, I also have a few problems but it's mostly internally. Like I cannot change the credit currency to my country (SEA) because it's default with $1 = 1pt, the birthday collection is dormant it will not be included in the signup form and customers can only fill in inside the account page, and the price is somewhat a little bit high to my business's need at the moment. But if you're 1-2 years running and good, then this is a perfect fit for you. Moreover, the service is excellent. Tim was responsive, and I think the thing I appreciated most is that EA team does not go around the blocks. They cut to the chase, answered my questions directly whether it's fixable or it's in their product journey map. While other apps usually will be very shady about their functions. And they did work together with my other app to help me create this eco-system for my smooth website. So thank you, I'll be sure to recommend to anyone I know about you guys. Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3