EasyAccounts

EasyAccounts

by Gist

Storefront Customer Accounts w/ Backend Promotion Sales Tools

Cheezy

We are currently testing the app and so far everything looks great! Especially the support team is very reactive and is helping us with the integration of third-party apps into EasyAccount. If everything works as planned it looks like a great upgrade for our webshop!

Tinoreading.club

I was waiting for too long for Shopify to allow reviewing. The first app is of course this one. Not only EA is visually striking, it's minimal so it can adapt to whatever theme you're working on. The functions are great, wishlist is integrated seamlessly into my theme. I almost thought it was the native wishlist function of Minimal theme. Not to mention customer control, promotion schemes,... For new entrepreneur, I also have a few problems but it's mostly internally. Like I cannot change the credit currency to my country (SEA) because it's default with $1 = 1pt, the birthday collection is dormant it will not be included in the signup form and customers can only fill in inside the account page, and the price is somewhat a little bit high to my business's need at the moment. But if you're 1-2 years running and good, then this is a perfect fit for you. Moreover, the service is excellent. Tim was responsive, and I think the thing I appreciated most is that EA team does not go around the blocks. They cut to the chase, answered my questions directly whether it's fixable or it's in their product journey map. While other apps usually will be very shady about their functions. And they did work together with my other app to help me create this eco-system for my smooth website. So thank you, I'll be sure to recommend to anyone I know about you guys. Keep up the good work!

FreeMii

This is the most attractive looking accounts app available on the Shopify app store. The UX design is simple and intuitive. The EasyAccounts team was also responsive and helpful with any issues we’ve encountered setting up the app. They also assisted us with a custom integration that will add a lot of value to our customers. I highly recommend this app.

Flaym

Wonderful app and amazing support. I had an issue with an integration and Tim was quick to reply to my request and assist. 10/10 recommend.

SARTORO

Cleanest, best looking customer accounts app I've seen. This was a struggle for us for awhile - was great to find EasyAccounts and is pretty easy to setup with a very helpful support team. Great way to make your store feel more robust and legitimate by going far beyond the default Shopify customer account structure.

lola & sophie

Beautifully executed customer account pages, flexible, customizable styling, not much more you could ask for in this type of app. Responsive and knowledgable support team was able to help us through an issue we were having and we're very happy with the app.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words!

It's been great working with you, and really glad things are now up and running 😊

10 Second Racing

Easy integration process and fast responses from the development team. We are excited to enhance the shopping experience for our customers and believe Gist will be an excellent partner.

September 21, 2021

Really glad you are enjoying the app, and thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're looking forward to working with you going forward!

Cable5

The return option doesn't work. No error but it keeps on loading and no final results. It's buggy It's difficult to contact their support team.

September 18, 2021

Hello 👋

Thank you for reaching out to us, and very sorry to hear about any issues you have had with the app! We are more than happy to help take a look here and get everything sorted out. 😊

We have also reached out via email so that we can help get this solved for you. Looking forward to working with you on this and getting you set up with EasyAccounts 💯

Also, I cannot see any contact requests come into us, so it would be great to if you could let us know how that was submitted. 🙏

Baked By Small Batch

We love the features this app offers. We look forward to implementing them to create a personalized experience for our loyal customers. Zac was very helpful in walking me through the options and setup. I am sure I will need more guidance as I am not very techie but I have found that the customer service from GIST is always responsive and helpful. We use GiftShip and LOVE it! Thank you Zac + Team for always supporting us!

Swipe

Awesome app, helps us create a much more personalized customer experience. Love the support and the team behind it. Would certainly recommend and use in the future. Totally awesome!

Previous 1