4.6
January 15, 2024

Easy to use app. I had something not working on my site but the team were really responsive and got it fixed for me.

EasiYo Global
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
Edited December 13, 2023

Everything is perfect and works flawlessly.
The support team is very professional.

STREETMODE ™
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied November 24, 2023

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this! We didn't mean to ignore your emails, our policy is definitely to reply to each and every message. If you email us again hello@geoproapp.com we'll be sure to watch for your message.

Thanks,

Alex & the GeoPro team

November 30, 2023

Great app, seamless geolocation to help users find the right store.

Alex's Test Production Store
4 months using the app
September 29, 2023

I recommend this app if you have multiple stores. It is easy to implement and it reduces calls/emails from customers who are not in the correct store for their country.

Super-Dry (01)
Over 3 years using the app
February 23, 2024

The redirect doesn't always work.

Fueler store
Germany
GeoPro Labs Inc replied February 24, 2024

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, we'll definitely get this fixed up asap! We've received your video of the problem, and our team is looking at it and will get this solved shortly for you, thanks for your patience, and for reporting this issue.

Alex and the Geo:Pro team

June 14, 2023

Simple to use and does the job. The helpful support team helped me to customize the pop-up to my needs :)

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Over 2 years using the app
GeoPro Labs Inc replied June 14, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled you've found Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects simple and valuable. We aim to provide the best service, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

We're always here 24/7 for any further assistance you need.

Best regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

May 14, 2018

works as needed. loads quickly and cool feature with the domain redirect (can redirect to the same page on a different domain --- e.g., xyz.com/pages/faq -> abc.com/pages/faq)

Gravid Weighted Blanket
Over 5 years using the app
June 4, 2020

Hit a hiccup when we realised there were some area's we needed geo-redirects. We required some code changes for the app to work how we wanted it to. Contacted the support and they were great!!! problem solved very quickly and professionally. Thanks Guys.

Micro Blog
Over 3 years using the app
May 28, 2021

This app has been really helpful and super consistent. We have never had any problems with it. The price is right and it's become a valuable part of our toolbox.

Brave Soles Life
Almost 3 years using the app
January 12, 2021

This App is easy to install and use, and has mostly a very efficient support team to make customisations !

Lemaire-USA