EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

by NexusMedia

Geolocation redirects and blocks. Geo location API.

CRISTINA RAMELLA

Very easy to use and setup, we had a little use with styles but it was solved really fast by developer.

Bondeno

amazing app. well designed and simple to use. it solves our problem because we have two locations in two countries.

Friluk

Easy to install and configure. It would be even better if it was possible to change the settings per location, for instance: auto-redirect for 1 country and display a popup for another country. Besides that, all good and the support is responsive, thanks!

Earasers

Quick service. Solved my problem instantly.

thanks!
don

Gravid Weighted Blanket

works as needed. loads quickly and cool feature with the domain redirect (can redirect to the same page on a different domain --- e.g., xyz.com/pages/faq -> abc.com/pages/faq)

The Rainforest Co

Great service, now works very well!

Alban Muller

Awesome support and service.
At first, the redirection was not quick enough due to may apps loading prior to EasyLocation. Customer Service jumped in and dev team optimized to have no lag :-)
The admin interface allows to be efficient in managing continents and countries.
The best app in this field I found!

Myyogalove

Sorry but you need to improve this app,it simply doesn't work.I noticed a lot of foriegn visitors on my store and contacted the support but the response was not convincing.After connecting from an outside IP , I noticed that the redirect pop up is not showing up.So I have to remove it.

We R Interactive

Simple and gets the job done! Tech support is responsive on improving the app.