EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

EasyLocation ‑ GeoIP redirects

by NexusMedia

Geolocation redirects and blocks. Geo location API.

A&T Dogs

After deleting APP, code in theme remained, please help me delete it!
I turned off the app before deleting app

Pachulah USA

This is exactly what you need if you have two websites in two different currencies. They were extremely fast to respond to my questions on how to correctly set it up, and they went as far as to request admin access to the app to set it up for me. Thanks EasyLocation!

Danny
Pachulah.com
Pachulah.ca

SCANDINORDIC.com

I'm pretty happy with it, has reduced visits from well
known nuisance locations. Very effective thank you

Sika Design

Works like a charm! :)

Its very easy to setup, and works perfect. Haven't used there customer service, because its so easy to use :)

CRISTINA RAMELLA

Very easy to use and setup, we had a little use with styles but it was solved really fast by developer.

Bondeno

amazing app. well designed and simple to use. it solves our problem because we have two locations in two countries.

Friluk

Easy to install and configure. It would be even better if it was possible to change the settings per location, for instance: auto-redirect for 1 country and display a popup for another country. Besides that, all good and the support is responsive, thanks!

Earasers

Quick service. Solved my problem instantly.

thanks!
don

Gravid Weighted Blanket

works as needed. loads quickly and cool feature with the domain redirect (can redirect to the same page on a different domain --- e.g., xyz.com/pages/faq -> abc.com/pages/faq)

The Rainforest Co

Great service, now works very well!

Previous 1