Less intrusive popups
Create clean and minimalistic popups that don't stop your visitors from browsing!
Build your mailing list
Collect email addresses straight to you mailing service, and thank your visitors with a discount code.
Advanced targeting & timing
Time your popups with exit intent trigger, page scroll, and time delay. Target by device, country, page, URL/UTM, cart value, and more.
About EasyPopup: Callouts and bars
Clean and minimalistic popups that are not annoying
EasyPopup helps you create clean and minimalistic popups that do not interrupt visitors' browsing activities. We offer popups in two formats: banner and corner callout as they are less intrusive and just enough to display your message and call to action element. You can easily align EasyPopup with your brand identity by matching the colors and typography to the rest of your site.
Start increasing your conversion rate and building an email list
Let us help you convert visitors to subscribers and buyers. With advanced targeting triggers and filters, EasyPopup can:
- Capture email for lead generation and newsletter subscription
- Upsell and cross-sell
- Show announcement for sales or new products
- Reduce cart abandonment with exit-intent popups
- Motivate visitors with cart progress reminder
- Give out promotional coupon codes to targeted visitors
- Redirect visitors based on parameters like UTM tags, geolocation, devices...etc
- Alternative to Privy, Optinmonster, Optimonk, Mailmunch, Justuno, Sumo (Sumome), Aiva, Personizely, Wisepops
Powerful triggers and targeting filters
Triggers and targeting filters allow you to display specific popups to certain groups of visitors. The segmentation can increase the conversion rate tremendously.
EasyPopup can be triggered by exit intent, time delay, scroll amount, and add to cart event.
We also provide various targeting filters. You can target visitors based on geolocation, cart value, cart volume, traffic source, UTM tags, device, operating system, new visitor recognition...etc.
Intelligently manage multiple popups on the same page
EasyPopup lets you display either one popup at a time or multiple popups at the same time. If more than one popup can be displayed at a particular position, EasyPopup resolves conflicts by random or user-assigned priority.
See this in action in the demo store. An email list building callout with a higher priority can replace a cookie consent bar. An exit-intent callout with the highest priority can replace an email list building callout.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.