Qteedy

Qteedy

by paidify

Let your customers create quotes with ease!

Filastruder

One of the only apps I could find that lets customers create quotes, has worked well for us and the support team have been really responsive.

AmacronEquine

This is a really good app, and Roman is an awesome support guy, he can make this app climb trees and do almost any type of modification. His service is wonderful!! Thanks Qteedy!

Marco Serrot Art

Excellent app! We need a quote that our clients could submit to management before they go ahead with the purchase. The PDF Quote we can send to the client before you get through checkout it’s great for us. Thank you for developing this. Thanks Roman.

littleBits

This app is flexible and easy to implement and we really enjoyed working with the developer. We highly recommend it! The more complex and expensive apps were not up to snuff, but this one checks out. We had over 20 emails with Roman (the dev) and he was responsive every time, and he implemented fixes and features that he was not obligated to do. Thanks Roman!

Dynamic Vanuatu

Amazing App ! does exactly what we want it to do. Searched for ages to find this and so glad we got there. Our customers need quotes to submit to management before they can go ahead with the transaction. This is the perfect solution. Roman was fabulous in helping with additional modifications as well. Highly recommended!

Netsync Network Solutions

This is a great app for quoting! I also needed some customization done to meet some of my customer's requests, and the developer, Roman, was super helpful and always very quick to respond to my questions.

Claires Marine Outfitters

Awesome App! This app is super easy to install & configure. Plus the Developer, Roman, is always available if I have a question or concern

Daosbiz

I couldn't get it to work on my own, but support was prompt and got it working for me. It does what it is supposed to do. I think this is the only FREE quoting app, so definitely worth a try.