Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in order fulfillment and inventory management. Its user-friendly interface, reliable functionality, and seamless integration with systems like Stocky are highly valued. The app supports barcode and SKU creation, order picking, packing, and inventory checks. Merchants commend its adaptability and compatibility with various devices and printers. The support team is frequently praised for its promptness, expertise, and customization. The team's willingness to incorporate new features based on feedback is also appreciated.

May 2, 2024

Customer support is the best!!! EasyScan is something we are using and it is really helping cut down on mistakes.

Lenora
March 13, 2024

Only a new user to this app and find it very user friendly. Not using the app to capacity yet but looking forward to delving deeper.
I had my first issue yesterday 13.03.24 and my support contact Charlie sorted it very promptly. Thank you for this efficient support.

Gracesfashionandfootwear

Leja Concept Store
Germany
3 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Charlie went above and beyond supporting me with setup! Amazing customer service and great app!

ROYAL CODES
25 days using the app
February 27, 2024

He tenido que llamar dos veces a este servicio porque tenía problemas con la impresora y en los dos casos han solucionado mi problema de forma rápida y eficaz. Charlie ha sido muy amable y me ha ayudado mucho.

Guillén y Bayona
Spain
February 22, 2024

Let's just say Easy Scan made our life easier - the integration between Shopify and Stocky has made our store more efficient. Charlie (yes, a real person) and his team have been more than accommodating educating us and making custom changes to meet our needs - 6 STARS

Smith + Trade Mercantile
8 months using the app
March 30, 2024

Excellent support from Charlie and Team! They have customised a new label layout according to my requirements! So far, very good experience! Therefore I do recommend it.

YOUNIQUE
Germany
About 1 month using the app
March 22, 2024

eleven out of ten!! works perfectly and the team are so helpful with any requirements.

Palm Bee
About 1 month using the app
February 20, 2024

We have recently started using EasyScan for order fulfilment, inventory checks and stock maintenance, and have found it very straightforward. It has had a significant impact on reducing human error in order fulfilment, which has ensured a higher quality experience for our customers. Charlie has been of great help in supporting us with any queries or concerns promptly and efficiently.

Moody Activewear

Moody Activewear
February 21, 2024

Easyscan is brilliant! Super stable, easy and intuitive to use, packed to the brim with features and the customer service is second to none. Charlie and his team have gone out of their way to add features that have helped our operation greatly. Highly recommend and a big thank you to Charlie for all your help and support :)

Free Store