EasySub Subscriptions Billing

EasySub Subscriptions Billing

by EasySub

Easily sell subscriptions and collect recurring revenue.

22 Lions

Easy is not the right name for this. You want me to go to every single product out of 300 to create a plan? TimeConsuming App

Achieve Holistic Wellness

Hi, I am delighted to share my experience with the EasySub app. First, I researched several other recurring payment/subscription apps, after which I found everything you need at a highly affordable cost at EasySub. While it a relatively new app, I interacted with the genius behind the app, Kevin. He understands Shopify thoroughly and how each field corresponds with his app offering maximum flexibility and utility. In addition, he is very creative in problem-solving and very quick in Turn Around Time. He helped me maintain my business model without having technology dictate that. He is customer focussed and very helpful.
All the best to you, Kevin, and your app, and I wish you all the success.
Regards
Raakesh

June 12, 2021

Glad you're happy with our solution with EasySub! It was fun working with you and thanks for the review!

Karten Design Fabrik

EasySub Subscription app is excellent. The direct integration with the Shopify checkout makes for a smoother transaction. The code appears to be small and doesn't affect my product page speed. There is no branding such as with Recharge Apps. The customer service is fast and informed. The billing model is flexible and covers both possibilities:pay-per-transaction or a monthly fee. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use. Overall it's a well thought-out app which deals with the shortcomings of the more popular Subscription apps. 5 Stars.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! It was awesome working with you and we're looking forward to helping you and your business grow! :)

-Kevin