4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for effortlessly integrating product videos from YouTube and Vimeo into their stores. It's praised for its flawless performance, theme compatibility, and customization options. Many appreciate its ability to boost conversion rates. The support team is often highlighted for their prompt and effective help with installation and setup. Merchants also find the app to be a cost-effective solution, eliminating the need for expensive custom coding.

April 5, 2023

Never use this app they charge automatically extra money from ur account I'm used to that app and they charge me the extra amount I already uninstalled but they charge me.

I also request Shopify for ask refund with them asap

Digital Media Calendar
India
About 1 year using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied April 6, 2023

Hi there!

We're really sorry for the confusion. Our app is using Shopify Payments and we technically can't charge you after the app removal. We've checked and found out that new billing cycle started just several days before you removed the app, so the payment for the next Billing cycle was already added to your Shopify invoice at the moment the app was actually uninstalled. As you've used the app just several days in that billing cycle, we're happy to issue the refund and our support team already did that and we sent you confirmation and more details to your email.

Best,
EasyVideo team

March 29, 2018

Easy??? What is easy? Write emails? Search Why Not Working? Everything is done by laughs.

Elivera