Easy:Wholesale bulk order form

Simplify bulk orders with b2b/b2c wholesale order form

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

MIRET eco sneakers

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use and implement. We had troubles with fitting the app in our store theme, but their tech team fixed it rapidly. Actually, the best part of the app is customer service, because they responded to all of my inquiries immediately and done all the changes we needed.

LightsOn

Location Sweden

We highly recommend this simple little app. Some customization was needed to fully suit our needs and the team behind the app were extremely helpful and dedicated to solving these points.

Aunt Ethel’s Pot Pies

This app is easy to use and support team is quick to respond to questions. It's rare for me to have an app's support team reach out to me within minutes and they did just that! Greatly appreciate the professionalism.

Print Works

This app has been great, it is visually appealing and very end-user friendly. The developers are always quick and provide great resolution to any issues.

Dive Lantern Hub

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

From a functionality point of view I really like it that you can create multiple order forms using different collections that all use this layout. So while you can have a one form that works for all products you can also create different pages which are automatically filtered. Also the support from this company is fantastic. I use two of their products and they are super quick to respond. Everything I've asked them they've been able to do and I think everything has been resolved within 24 hours.

mundogafas.es

Location Spain

i have used the app for a while for our B2B business and can say it offers a great variety of customizations thanks to the great support team who are efficient at every level. Unfortunately, we had to uninstall it to find another app that can support logic conditions on cart total amount but still super recommended if you want to have professional support at scaling your business.

victoria-475

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Habe die App installiert, arbeitet sehr einfach und zielgenau, der Support ist richtig gut. Das aufkommende Problem wurde schnell behoben und die App funktioniert..Viele Grüße Udo

Toshi b2b

Location Australia

App works perfectly as intended.
Support team respond really quick and are really helpful.
They have been able to do customization's for us that were crucial for our business. Blown away with their service!

Simon Alexander UK

We had a few additional requests for the form to work for our business. They were able to help with all of these, and exceeded our expectations in some cases. It's lovely when businesses are passionate about what they are creating and this app and the team behind it are fantastic.

Vaping Wholesale

A very good app that makes shopping easier and faster for my customers and thanks so much to Karina and Alyona. I look forward to more complete new features.

Previous 1 3