EasyWholesale: bulk order form

Simplify bulk orders with b2b/b2c wholesale order form

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dive Lantern Hub

Location Australia

From a functionality point of view I really like it that you can create multiple order forms using different collections that all use this layout. So while you can have a one form that works for all products you can also create different pages which are automatically filtered. Also the support from this company is fantastic. I use two of their products and they are super quick to respond. Everything I've asked them they've been able to do and I think everything has been resolved within 24 hours.

mundogafas.es

Location Spain

i have used the app for a while for our B2B business and can say it offers a great variety of customizations thanks to the great support team who are efficient at every level. Unfortunately, we had to uninstall it to find another app that can support logic conditions on cart total amount but still super recommended if you want to have professional support at scaling your business.

victoria-475

Habe die App installiert, arbeitet sehr einfach und zielgenau, der Support ist richtig gut. Das aufkommende Problem wurde schnell behoben und die App funktioniert..Viele Grüße Udo

Toshi b2b

App works perfectly as intended.
Support team respond really quick and are really helpful.
They have been able to do customization's for us that were crucial for our business. Blown away with their service!

Simon Alexander UK

We had a few additional requests for the form to work for our business. They were able to help with all of these, and exceeded our expectations in some cases. It's lovely when businesses are passionate about what they are creating and this app and the team behind it are fantastic.

Vaping Wholesale

A very good app that makes shopping easier and faster for my customers and thanks so much to Karina and Alyona. I look forward to more complete new features.

Rugged Nature Store

Downloaded 3 apps today for different things, this is by far and away the best one, great value, great customer service (issue sorted within 2-3h of reporting it) 10/10 would recommend

Wazoodle Fabrics

The support team is amazing! They reply back very quickly and take good care of your needs and requirements. I am literally going through all my apps and seeing which of my current apps can be replaced with Nexus Media apps. Thanks for the amazing support ❤️

Basiq-seats.nl

An app is as great as the service and this works perfect! Nothing more to say then just to hit the 100 characters, lol.

Ambaya Gold Health Products

We've now tried every bulk order app and I can say with certainty that this one is the best. But the best part, really, is their support. They respond in a timely manner and have even added a couple of features we thought would help us. Amazing! They are not only the best, they are working hard to remain at the top.

Previous 1 3