EasyWholesale: bulk order form

EasyWholesale: bulk order form

by NexusMedia OÜ

Simplify bulk orders with b2b/b2c wholesale order form

ZuperPRO Tools

Great app and very fast and helpful support team! The added a custom CSS that exactly fit my need. Great work and thank you!

ATIME Auction

This app is really easy to use. Works great. Love that it shows the first variant, with an option to show other variants. The UI is very well done.

Eco Flower Fairies

I installed the app and I was immediately contacted by the support team, which offered me prompt assistance with all of my inquiries. It is very easy to install it, and it works perfectly fine, it is exactly what I hoped for. In addition to that, the development team customized it for my needs, adding a feature that was very important for my small business. Their customer support is outstanding and this app perfectly suits the purpose of bulk wholesale, saving my customers tons of time when shopping on my website. Thank you Nexus for this app, I am grateful for your help and I do appreciate your work!

Woodsman Jewelry

Best bulk order form on the app store. And certainly the best value. Simple minimal layout and product filtering faster than any other form I've used. Support has been quick to respond to help style the form to my needs.

2 Next