Plant Trees with Ecologi

Plant Trees with Ecologi

by Ecologi

Give back to the planet by planting a tree for every sale

Platypus Max

Super easy to set up. Tree pricing is surprisingly low. I'd love to see a bit more integration into my shop interface, to help draw attention to the trees being funded with each purchase so I could use this positive action also to better leverage this awesomeness for my own branding, but for now I can add a bunch of this stuff myself manually, and am just happy at how easy it was to get started.

The Global Bird

I like the idea, but the app interface on Shopify is pretty limited. Select the number of maximum trees and how many per order. What about:
Showing it to your customers on your product page?
Which code should be added?
Sending customers an email about the trees they planted (pictures)?

StakeBox

Really great app to offset the carbon footprint of your deliveries and products! Very helpful customer support also!

SWESENSE

Finally a serious app that does the trick and helps others to contribute to a greener environment.
Awesome. Keep up the good work guys :)

Sparkle Together

First-class company and first-class app! Helps take the pressure off helping the environment and their website is very consumer-friendly, tons of great feature to embed into your website/social media etc.

misc-store.com

Love Offset Earth and their mission. Besides a business account to offset for our staff, we now also have this app enabled to further compensate for all our shipments that obviously do not help. Simply enable and go!

The PosterBoy

I love Offset Earth. They're absolutely brilliant at helping you and your customers have a positive impact, and this app helps automate a 'plant a tree for every product you buy' scheme. Keep up the excellent work!

ZeroTee

They have awesome and interesting projects which make a real difference in the environment. It is all automate once the setup is done which is super easy.

The Cozy Studio

I really like Offset Earth. It's great for our customers to have a positive impact when making a purchase by planting trees. You can adjust it to whatever your needs are and they recently implemented the option to display the number of trees planted on your website. Highly recommend it.

thebiodynamic.store

This app is excellent- everyone should install it to help offset the carbon us online resellers create. It is a low cost and I cannot see how any company could not use it.

Previous 1