Smart order automation
Grow with the power of automation for marketing promotions + bundle kitting & fulfillment, so you can focus on other parts of your business.
Complete order editing
Advanced editing tools not found in Shopify's basic editor. Get the ability to customize orders to your customers and business needs.
Flexible order management
Level up order management with features like product shortcuts and payment template to create better sales and wholesale relationships.
About Edit Order by Cleverific
Edit Order is more than just order editing. Get things done quicker and minimize the time spent on manual tasks, from simple order changes to heavy-duty automation. While Shopify provides basic editing, much more is possible, like making shipping changes and having bundle fulfillment automation. And if you're not satisfied? Enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So what's the difference?
A fast and flexible order management app trusted by Shopify merchants to tidy processes and grow their business.
Save your team from headaches
Your sales reps don't need to spend tons of time editing orders, especially wholesale and POs. You can quickly:
- Change shipping methods and billing addresses
- Change/add line item prices and discounts
- Switch a line item to the correct variant for simple exchanges
- Change taxes per line item
- Change your order names
Add customization to your orders
Use custom fields, product options, and line item properties so you can do things like:
- Give instructions for order fulfillment
- Reorder line item properties
- Attribute commissions to sales reps
- Sell personalized products
- Edit an order's product option
Improve tasks with automation
Reclaim your time with automation that will:
- Automate repetitive editing tasks
- Add gifts & samples to orders to build customer loyalty
- Add items to orders based on customer segmentation
- Automatically expand bundle & subscription items for easy fulfillment
- Integrate with Shopify Flow for additional automation
Offer customers flexibility
Combine and split orders so you can:
- Collect funds on preorders and backorders
- Ship different orders from the same customer together
- Expedite shipping on specific products
One-click order processing
Use Product Sets to save time and reduce errors on subscriptions, bundles and promo items:
- Add one or more products to draft orders or new orders
- Configure commonly added sets of products for bundles, upsells or shortcuts
- Easy to use, no long team-training needed
Rely on us
Don't put your business at risk; we're dedicated to merchant support:
- Prompt support responses handled by developers
- We frequently publish useful ecommerce guides
- Up-to-date documentation
- Minimal app setup and easy onboarding
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Completely off the shelf
Edit Order by Cleverific is ready to work for you in minutes
- No code placements or custom development needed
- Save money on custom development solutions and spend it where it matters more, like inventory, marketing, and equipment
We're Cleverific, Inc. A small team of developers and strategists located in California (and Ottawa, Ontario!). Our expertise and suite of ecommerce apps present growth opportunities for merchants.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $135/month billed at $1,620 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Their pricing plan is scam. There is no monthly plan. When you want to sign up for a plan, they only offer an annual plan, at 10% discount of the monthly plan. Unethical way of doing business.
We do always have a monthly plan available, but we declined to offer it to you when you inquired about it because of the prohibited conduct that you engaged in.
You've uninstalled and reinstalled Edit Order 18 times over the past 12 months in, what looks to us, like an attempt to avoid paying for our app and service. This is an abuse of our free trial system which we caught and tried to remedy amicably with you by offering an annual plan with a generous 10% discount.
We’re always more than happy to extend a free trial if merchants need more time to test our app. However, in this particular case, we used our best judgment and wanted to prevent any free trial abuses from happening again.
Evoo Quality Foods
This is a really great app - easy to use. Love the recent improvements with having favourite items and the ease of being able to adjust pricing and edit description of items. The edit team are super prompt in their response time.
Amazing app. It's easy to use and helps us with order management. The customer service ios also top-notch