Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

procompression.com

We're new to using the app but so far it has made editing orders much more efficient than the app we were using previously. There were some challenges with getting us set up but Laura and her team were INCREDIBLE. Laura answered all of our questions and worked to ensure our issue was resolved as quickly as possible. We're looking forward to continuing to use the app.

ChicSparrow

This app has worked well for our intended uses thus far. It is user-friendly, competent with updates, and stable. The support team is eager and able to assist. Shout out to Laura, who was wonderfully insightful and lovely to converse with. Thank you!

Inergy Solar

We use this app often to edit orders. We have had some bumps along the way. More to do with how we use the app, rather than the functionality of the app itself. Regardless, anytime we have encountered an issue, the Edit Order team has been attentive, prompt, and overall truly amazing with the support they have provided us. They have even been working with us to make improvements to the app that would better support our Company's use. Also, a special shout-out to Vanessa and Laura. Both of you have helped me personally overcome some issues. I appreciate you so much! You both have gone above and beyond. Just know that your special care makes all the difference! Keep doing what you do! Thank you!

Optometrists United

This app is fantastic! Very user friendly and efficient for editing orders. The quality of customer service I received from Andrew can't be beat. I highly recommend this app for any type of eCommerce business. 10/10!

Micron Laser

I appreciate the immediate support I received with a feature that was not available. Within 24 hours, the feature was made available to me. Excellent customer support!!

Kewlioo

Our team loves this app and uses it daily. The support team at Cleverific is top notch and worked with use closely to improve continuously based on the feedback we provided. Highly recommended - 10/10 App!

AG Studio Dresses

Great app! Very professional customer support. I Will recommend it to everybody who needs to adjust orders daily

Surf Isurus

We have used EditOrder for over a year now. We ship to wholesale account and direct to consumer. Wholesale accounts are constantly changing their orders. Even the DTC has changes. I can't imagine using Shopify if we didn't have EditOrder to make changes. I would have to go back to WooCommerc which is where we came from. Their support team is very responsive. I have had to contact them 3 separate times and they have always responded back quickly with answers that made send. In other words they correctly interpreted my problem. I have not found this to be the case with all other app support requests. I would rate them a must have for being able to edit orders in Shopify.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

I've used this app for years then about 9 months ago I noticed that the shipping fee on the original order was no longer being cleared. I have contacted support several times, and they simply blamed shopify, refusing to fix the issue with their app. I can no longer use this app as my accounting numbers get all screwed up. I now simply create a duplicate order with a 100% discount for the corrections. This is a much simpler and free solution to my problem.

December 7, 2020

We’re sorry we weren’t able to help in the way you needed. Previously, when Edit Order cancelled an order, Shopify would show that as the order being zeroed out. When Shopify redesigned their order list, they now only zero out restocked items excluding shipping, even though the entire order has been cancelled. We’ve provided feedback to Shopify regarding this, but have no control over their design decisions. We're happy to hear that you were able to figure out something that works for you.

Uniseminar

Edit Order App is absolute game changer! Edit Order structured and allowed us and our suppliers to manage all orders we received in 2 store.
Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for order solutions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26