4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to edit orders, manage inventory, and handle special customer requests efficiently. It's ideal for businesses dealing with frequent order changes. The user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and "send payment" feature are highly valued. Merchants also praise the quick and helpful customer service. The app is recognized for effectively resolving operational challenges.

January 16, 2024

1st top notch support, fast turn around when you need it, but guess what, most of the time you do not even need to reach out to support because it just works :)

I have been using Cleverific Order Editor for the past 5 years and its addressing Shopify Native Edit missing features like editing shipping fees, taxes, and much more. We are able to provide faster turn-around to our customers when changes needed to be done to their orders.

Highly recomemnded :)

BBQing.com
Over 4 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Even though they were unable to resolve my issue due to a compatibility issue beyond Order Edit's control I found Laura very helpful and easy to work with. Keep up the good work!

TradeShowPlus
10 months using the app
January 11, 2024

This has allowed us resolve a number of order tracking and outgoing inventory issues. The only frustration is that Shopify doesn't allow for the original order to have shipping changed without recreating the order. Customer Service did a great job of explaining the workaround but I hope shopify allows for better integration for B2B sites.

Wholesale - East Coast Lifestyle
About 1 month using the app
November 1, 2023

Cleverific Order Editor is easy to use with its user-friendly navigations and features. Their customer service is superior, with their quick replies and prompt solutions.

MagBak
Almost 8 years using the app
October 24, 2023

Cleverific team is so good at handling customers. They've been very helpful to us on every question that we have. It is nice to have this app for editing orders. Kudos to Laura and her team for doing a great job and having a wonderful app!

Stone Candles
About 4 years using the app
January 17, 2024

Great app, and great support

DROP.hu
Hungary
11 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Functions are exactly what we need, but what's impressive is their customer service - they actually follow up with your enquiries! I mean, real follow ups, like they follow through till you respond further and the issue dealt with.

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
February 9, 2024

We have been using the reviewer for a year or so it is a little pricey and has some issues if you use it on an existing order the sales are double counted in shopify for your records. Secondly it sometimes takes two saves to get it to popylate in draft orders. Finally help is only via chat and it is pretty slow. If you end up using it more you will get extra fees/ forced upgrade. Sort of a pain in the ass the way they manage it. Why not just say over a certain usage we charge x per use no they stop usage and the owner has to go in and change the plan which might be for just a month.

Anyway it can be helpful if you do lots of draft order given the poor interface in shopify . Truthfully shopify should do something about that

Stencil Ease
Cleverific, Inc replied February 12, 2024

We’re sorry you experienced this issue. Our support hours are Monday through Thursday, from 9 am to 5 pm PST and because you reached out on Friday at 8 am, we didn’t get a chance to help you sooner.
Unfortunately, this is a bug with the Shopify admin where Shopify is not updating the page to the latest version of the draft order after the app has applied the changes. We have been working with Shopify on an ongoing basis to try to resolve this issue on their end. We do our best to be transparent about this and have this additional step written in our documentation on how to edit a draft order here: https://help.editorder.net/article/78-editing-a-draft-order.
We’re also always happy to increase the usage limit for any merchants experiencing this refreshing bug after editing their draft orders. If you’re running into this issue, please email us at support@editorder.net so we can help you!

March 7, 2023

What a fantastic App! I found them initially after I had an order that I needed to edit, and Edit Order was exactly what I needed. I found the App very straightforward and an asset for my business! Thanks so much!!!

Change To Treasure
About 2 months using the app
February 10, 2015

Awesome App. Does everything I need it to do and is always improving.

Pit Bull Gear