Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Petite Studio

Total game changer. I have been looking for a way to split orders in Shopify for a long time and have finally found it. Josh and the team have made it super easy and user friendly to add and remove items from orders and split orders up. Their customer service is also the best I've experienced in Shopify app land. Highly recommended!

June 12, 2019

Thanks so much! We're really happy that Edit Order is helping you split your orders, and we're excited to expand our support for order-splitting to make the process even better :) Please feel free to reach out whenever you need us!

Kenetrek Boots

The app is an absolute necessity for any Shopify business. Well designed, great functionality and I'd definitely recommend upgrading to their "premium" service. Not only are the staff great to work with and quick to reply to any issues, they are also willing to go above and beyond for their customers, even customizing the app to meet your needs. I couldn't be happier with my experiences with the team at Cleverific.

May 22, 2019

Thanks so much! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team to solve the outside returns problem you were having in Shopify. If you need anything else, please let us know!

Bevs Cross Crafts

I have found this app excellent and the support has been 10 out of 10, very quick and always very helpfull

May 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! We're always happy to help, so please do let us know if you need anything else at all :)

Solstice Hot Tubs

This is genuinely a bad app, we are a small business and time counts it takes too long for a reply to help. It essentially messed up my orders and reports, best thing to do Is cancel an order and start again.

April 29, 2019

We're so sorry you weren't happy with our support. We received your request over the weekend, outside of our regular support hours (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM PST).

We came into the office this morning on Monday (4/29) and saw your request. We responded to you immediately and we're confident that we can help you resolve any issues you've run into. We look forward to hearing from you.

Table of Ultimate Gaming

Great app, especially for companies offering customizable products, as it allows for rapid adjustment on a finicky customers order.

April 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! If you need anything at all, you know where to find us :)

Marching Show Concepts

The Cleverific team is amazing! We had an issue that we couldn't reorganize products on the order. This was confusing our clients, because our main items were being input first and getting placed below the add-ons. We constantly were changing orders because clients needed add-ons (yay up-sells) to their order, but it was making the list look backwards. Now, we can reorganize our items to make it less confusing to our clients, and they love it (and we love it too)! Thank you to the Cleverific team for such a killer app, that in my mind, is a must-have for all Shopify stores! *I feel like I should clarify that this wasn't a feature that was in the app when we first downloaded, but realized it was something that we needed. They added this, because they obviously care about their customers and the experience with their app! Thanks again!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks so much! It made our day to be able to incorporate your suggestions into Edit Order quickly. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!

The Meat King

We recently added this app to our grocery store. Because the actual weight of meat, seafood and deli items can never be known until you fulfill the order, there is a need to constantly edit the final sales price. This app is a Godsend. It does exactly what we need it to do and it works - And it is easy.

But here is the best part, the customer support provided by Cleverific is unequaled. I had a couple of issues (my issues, not the app's) at the outset and these guys stepped up to the plate and ran with the ball and solved my problems-- They really went over and above what was required -- I would give them 10 stars if I could.

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much! We're so happy we were able to save you the frustration of having to go through hundreds of orders manually. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!

Avente Tile

The Edit Order app is excellent and well worth the cost - I've tried other app's, and they were worthless. Edit Order is a well thought-out, comprehensive app that integrates perfectly with Shopify. You may not use it every day; but, you'll be thankful you have it when you do need to change an order. An excellent feature that I love is that it preserves the previous versions of any order you modify. The only drawback is how it integrates with the reporting features.

The customer support from the Edit Order team is impressive - quick, helpful and supportive.

Cedar and Moss

This app solves so many shortcomings of Shopify and the support is beyond great! They are constantly taking feedback and making improvements. My one big downside for this app is that it really negatively impacts our reporting. Between the cancelled orders showing up (easy to filter out) and the adjustment orders duplicating sales (really hard to filter out), it's pretty hard to see accurate sales numbers. But even that is still worth all the functionality we've gained with being able to help customers change their orders or place more complicated custom orders.

SPLITS59

Edit Order is a must have app for Shopify. The inability to make changes to orders in shopify has long been a pet peeve of mine. Finally the frustration is gone. Also one of the best most responsive support teams I've ever encountered. Josh consistently provides answers and assistance quickly and with an impressive "can do" positive attitude.
Edit Order is worth every penny.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22