Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit orders & send payment requests directly in Shopify

KROM Kendama

Great app that can do whats expected of it. 5 stars from us!

Moguland

There are currently 3 edit order apps in the market and this is the best one. I will leave a brief comparison below:

This App (Edit Order by Cleverific): It allows you to edit orders, change prices/taxes just like the others. This app can also add extra properties to the items and the order itself, which the others can't. The support for this app is good. Josh typically replies my emails in a few hours and he really helps to solve issues. There are a few minor issues with this app, but I believe they will improve it constantly.

The other two (Edit Order by Lion Apps, Edit Orders - Editify by Booster Apps): I believe they are made by the same shit people, because they look the same and work in the same way. They can edit orders and change price/tax, but they CANNOT add extra property to items as mentioned above. Support doesn't exist. They never reply my emails. The worse thing is they will try to trick you to sign up the premium plan when you install the apps, instead of offering the 14 days free trial. Watch out for that.

If you are looking for an app to edit orders, then this is the app you are looking for. Don't even bother to test the other two, you may end up paying for testing.

Mistura Timepieces

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !! The reply is quick and very responsive to our needs. VERY RECOMMENDED!! We had a custom need that only could've bee fixed with internal help from them and they did right away without hesitation.

Kinky Toy Store

Cleverific is a great app that lives up to its promise. We are now able to alter orders as needed to run our store successfully. This app is definitely worth checking out.

Flour Shop

Couldn't edit orders without it. It's the only way we can update orders while also using other apps.

The Panda Works

Someone had ordered a lamp off our store with an EU power cord instead of a US power cord and I couldn't work out how to amend it easily for them. Downloaded this app and I amended the order with ease. Contacted their contact support regarding an issue and they had responded in less than a day. Very happy with these guys and would definitely recommend.

Colette Lola

If your taking orders then chances are your also going to need to edit orders, because there is no built in option for this in Shopify this app is the next best thing. Easy to setup and after migrating from Magento it was already being used on day 1 and pretty much every day since. Support has been very helpful when I've had a question or an issue with a fast turnaround time & resolution.

Direct 4x4

Technically 3 or 4 stars but all of the limitations are caused by the Shopify platform itself, not the app. Why most of this functionality is not built into Shopify I don't know and these guys are trying to make the best of a poor order management system.

Jillians Drawers

Great customer service! We are migrating over to Shopify and offer a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. These folks have been super responsive with all questions I've had, via email and via online meetings. And they keep improving the app! Thanks!

Lost Collective

Claims to be able to uncancel order. I now have an order stuck in limbo thanks to this app. Support offers no help to resolve the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19