Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

JL Racing

Changing orders all the time from here. It saves me a lot of manual work. It syncs to my CRM just fine and it's really easy to use.

Bella Notte Stocking

UPDATE: We've updated our rating from 4 to 5 stars as the main reason for our previous rating is due to the app not working on draft orders. The team was thankful that we detected a bug and it's now been resolved and functions as expected. The contact person was diligent with following up to ensure we are 100% satisfied with the app.

It does everything pretty easily, no big complaints. One reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is because when attempting to edit pricing on a draft order (while it appears it's possible), after clicking "Save", it doesn't actually save the edits. Understandable as drafts technically aren't orders, but the app shouldn't be an available option under "More actions" if it's not going to function. The other reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is that there's always room for improvement.

The Silk Road Spice Merchant

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong. Some functionality such as issuing refunds isn't in a perfect state, but the team seems to be constantly updating and improving. Overall this app is the way to go if you need to edit your online orders.

One Hit Wonder, Inc

Some of my orders contain over 40+ SkUs. Shopify's native order builder just isn't cut out to handle orders of this size. It was constantly freezing, crashing, or taking 30+ minutes to create an order. The Edit Order App has allowed my sales team to create orders on the backend of Shopify hassle free! Their support is absolutely fantastic. They replied to my initial inquiry almost immediately and with a simple solution to my problem. Josh Stratton was incredible helpful.

Funky Moose Records

I was skeptical at first. I used to manually cancel/replace orders for customers, but since installing this app, I've been saving so much time and I'm now actively offering to edit an order, if that's a better option for a customer. Support is also great, although I rarely need it.

Thanks Cleverific!

FinalStraw

So far so good! The customer service team was amazing and knowledgeable when I reached out with an issue.

DisruptiveTechnologies

The app closes a very troublesome hole in the native Shopify. Most often it works excellent. I have seen, though, that it sometimes fails to set the fulfilment status correct on line items in an order.

Public Bikes

This app is essential for any Shopify store. The fact that you cannot edit an Order in Shopify alone, means that you would have to refund your customer (and we all know how long refunds can take to go through) and re-charge them, all to change, maybe, the color of an item they're purchasing.

This app provides the solution, and does it in an extremely intelligent way. Everything makes sense with the app, and it is so easy to use that most of our users haven't needed any training.

I really can't say enough about this app, and support is extremely quick with their responses, and thorough! I only have to ask my question once and I get a detailed response that makes sense.

Get this app!!!!

OneStop Ergonomics

I spent about 2 hours trying to find out how I as a distributor can create an invoice for the shipping part of an order that needed to be separately. There is no place to do that. Finally I called the software provider and Josh from customer service walked me through the process. I tried "everything" I could come up with, but I was supposed to create a draft not a final order. Okay, now I know it for the future. Thank you Josh for your help. Peter.

The Workgear Company

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.