Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

SPLITS59

Edit Order is a must have app for Shopify. The inability to make changes to orders in shopify has long been a pet peeve of mine. Finally the frustration is gone. Also one of the best most responsive support teams I've ever encountered. Josh consistently provides answers and assistance quickly and with an impressive "can do" positive attitude.
Edit Order is worth every penny.

Brickell Men's Products

Makes it easy to enter in wholesale orders. USA based phone support if needed which is nice.........

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

highly recommend this app!! Has all the functionalities you need and should be standard in Shopify as others mention. Only thing missing is the ability to accept partial payments and then we can give 5 stars :-)
Support is worth 5 stars allready

Accurascale

Absolutely fantastic App - Shopify should pay these guys 100 million dollars and make this default functionality - it's absolutely required, and absolutely does the job! The support is responsive and friendly, and no job is too small! Could not recommend more highly!

JL Racing

Changing orders all the time from here. It saves me a lot of manual work. It syncs to my CRM just fine and it's really easy to use.

Bella Notte Stocking

UPDATE: We've updated our rating from 4 to 5 stars as the main reason for our previous rating is due to the app not working on draft orders. The team was thankful that we detected a bug and it's now been resolved and functions as expected. The contact person was diligent with following up to ensure we are 100% satisfied with the app.

It does everything pretty easily, no big complaints. One reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is because when attempting to edit pricing on a draft order (while it appears it's possible), after clicking "Save", it doesn't actually save the edits. Understandable as drafts technically aren't orders, but the app shouldn't be an available option under "More actions" if it's not going to function. The other reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is that there's always room for improvement.

The Silk Road Spice Merchant

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong. Some functionality such as issuing refunds isn't in a perfect state, but the team seems to be constantly updating and improving. Overall this app is the way to go if you need to edit your online orders.

One Hit Wonder, Inc

Some of my orders contain over 40+ SkUs. Shopify's native order builder just isn't cut out to handle orders of this size. It was constantly freezing, crashing, or taking 30+ minutes to create an order. The Edit Order App has allowed my sales team to create orders on the backend of Shopify hassle free! Their support is absolutely fantastic. They replied to my initial inquiry almost immediately and with a simple solution to my problem. Josh Stratton was incredible helpful.

Funky Moose Records

I was skeptical at first. I used to manually cancel/replace orders for customers, but since installing this app, I've been saving so much time and I'm now actively offering to edit an order, if that's a better option for a customer. Support is also great, although I rarely need it.

Thanks Cleverific!

FinalStraw

So far so good! The customer service team was amazing and knowledgeable when I reached out with an issue.