Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Amal Armani

Mike helped a lot great customer service and responsive. I needed technical help and he tried his best to resolve my issue. thanks

January 22, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime needed.

Bonasee

1, the import video function is not what I want. I try import from aliexpress , but it just embed the video URL(actually from taobao.com), but this url I am not able open it. 2, better have a full function free plan. 1 day is enough. let consumer know what's the function is.

North Country Candle - Burlington

I used this app to import my reviews from ETSY. I’m not overly technical and I needed help. I got an email response within 20 minutes and Mike walked me thru the process. I have a better understanding of the process now and was happy that I could actually connect with a live person. Thank you.

SilkN'Smooth Skin

I really like this app, it makes your store more credible. However, you cannot import from Alibaba. The great thing is if you get stuck, they will help you with it and their response time is fast.

Alternatives Express

It's very good one but not great yet...Hope they can add more handy features such as review sorting by country, displaying rating on category/collection page under each product, etc.

November 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we are adding new features on monthly basis, you already have the option to Show only US reviews from the Editorify dashboard. if you need extra help you can email us directly

LeisureField

This app is great! However, I need to uninstall it as I have migrated to Modalyst. And this app cannot import reviews from there.

Confianta

t is a good app, and I was most impressed with the support for the app, the support is fast and SUPERB! In the end I mostly wanted to use it to import videos and you cannot download the videos like a file, only as a link and therefor I cancelled my subscription. But I get a 100% refund and I fully recommend this app for importing reviews and images. You can also change the reviews and make a selection of reviews based on certain criteria. Conclusion: good app, but best support!

The Coffee Luxe

Support was able to feedback with me right away on an issue I was facing.
I like the features and how easy it is to have this setup.

trimino-shop

App is a little bit hard to use and not exactly what I need for my shopify. Their customer service is top notch with quick replies.

Pup Fanatic

good app i would suggest having like a 7 day free trail to the for the non free versions. I like that you can import reviews but you cant change them unless you purchase the upgrade.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, correct you can’t change them from the extension but you can do that from the Editorify dashboard, let us know if you need help with it.

Previous 1