Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Developer
importify
4.9
January 22, 2022

Mike helped a lot great customer service and responsive. I needed technical help and he tried his best to resolve my issue. thanks

Amal Armani
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
importify replied January 22, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime needed.

May 13, 2021

1, the import video function is not what I want. I try import from aliexpress , but it just embed the video URL(actually from taobao.com), but this url I am not able open it. 2, better have a full function free plan. 1 day is enough. let consumer know what's the function is.

Bonasee
China
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
February 20, 2021

I used this app to import my reviews from ETSY. I’m not overly technical and I needed help. I got an email response within 20 minutes and Mike walked me thru the process. I have a better understanding of the process now and was happy that I could actually connect with a live person. Thank you.

North Country Candle - Burlington
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 24, 2021

I really like this app, it makes your store more credible. However, you cannot import from Alibaba. The great thing is if you get stuck, they will help you with it and their response time is fast.

SilkN'Smooth Skin
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 14, 2020

It's very good one but not great yet...Hope they can add more handy features such as review sorting by country, displaying rating on category/collection page under each product, etc.

Alternatives Express
Time spent using app: 4 months
importify replied November 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we are adding new features on monthly basis, you already have the option to Show only US reviews from the Editorify dashboard. if you need extra help you can email us directly