Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

LeisureField

This app is great! However, I need to uninstall it as I have migrated to Modalyst. And this app cannot import reviews from there.

Confianta

t is a good app, and I was most impressed with the support for the app, the support is fast and SUPERB! In the end I mostly wanted to use it to import videos and you cannot download the videos like a file, only as a link and therefor I cancelled my subscription. But I get a 100% refund and I fully recommend this app for importing reviews and images. You can also change the reviews and make a selection of reviews based on certain criteria. Conclusion: good app, but best support!

The Coffee Luxe

Support was able to feedback with me right away on an issue I was facing.
I like the features and how easy it is to have this setup.

trimino-shop

App is a little bit hard to use and not exactly what I need for my shopify. Their customer service is top notch with quick replies.

Ali1688Mall

It's too bad. The free version can't be subscribed!Free version can't get aliexpress reviews from Shopmaster? How to test the function of your software, and then decide whether to buy it

December 27, 2019

Hey, it works only with the websites we support.
please contact us on support@editorify.com and let us know from which sources you want to import, one of our team will help you.

Pup Fanatic

good app i would suggest having like a 7 day free trail to the for the non free versions. I like that you can import reviews but you cant change them unless you purchase the upgrade.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, correct you can’t change them from the extension but you can do that from the Editorify dashboard, let us know if you need help with it.

Bella Grace Fashion

Easy to install and relatively simply to use. Had a few teething issues but really impressed with how quickly they were rectified.

Allows you to select and amend the reviews and once you import they are on the product straight away. No need to do anything else.

Only critique though is it would be better if you could quickly filter by rating so you don't have to keep scrawling through, but other than that, happy so far.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, you can easily filter by rating from the Editorify dashboard & from the Extension, check the video and let us know if you need any help with the process. https://ask.editorify.com/article/show/87149-how-to-use-the-filter-blacklist-feature

BLOOMCOOL

Overall good experience, quick support, fixed my issue in a short period of time. Can recommend the app!

Steph’s Recommendations

great app and great support team. I recommend this app for anyone doing eCommerce.

BeMyPrince

The APP works and makes life easier. Though, it is not compatible with Explorer (so the users visiting my web with Explorer won't see any reviews...) Though, I'm using it.

Previous 1