4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of importing reviews from various platforms like Amazon, Etsy, and AliExpress, and its ability to boost sales through credible product reviews. They value the customization options, including editing reviews and changing names. The customer support is praised for its quick and effective responses. Merchants also enjoy the convenience of the Chrome extension and the ability to import product images and videos. The free plan is popular, but some merchants desire more features. Unique features include creating a clean reviews page without attaching reviews to a single product and blocking reviews with certain keywords or star ratings.

November 17, 2023

nice

C-Band
India
12 days using the app
Edited March 13, 2019

The APP works and makes life easier. Though, it is not compatible with Explorer (so the users visiting my web with Explorer won't see any reviews...) Though, I'm using it.

BeMyPrince
Spain
Over 3 years using the app
February 20, 2021

I used this app to import my reviews from ETSY. I’m not overly technical and I needed help. I got an email response within 20 minutes and Mike walked me thru the process. I have a better understanding of the process now and was happy that I could actually connect with a live person. Thank you.

North Country Candle - Burlington
7 months using the app
October 18, 2018

Just getting started. Have already tried it on a couple of items but had trouble with existing Shopify code. Asked for help and they were on it and had it resolved within 24 hours. Good job guys! More later.

Pra Duc Sweet
9 months using the app
June 25, 2019

Overall good experience, quick support, fixed my issue in a short period of time. Can recommend the app!

BLOOMCOOL
Switzerland
6 months using the app
November 14, 2020

It's very good one but not great yet...Hope they can add more handy features such as review sorting by country, displaying rating on category/collection page under each product, etc.

Alternatives Express
4 months using the app
importify replied November 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we are adding new features on monthly basis, you already have the option to Show only US reviews from the Editorify dashboard. if you need extra help you can email us directly

May 16, 2019

great app and great support team. I recommend this app for anyone doing eCommerce.

Steph’s Recommendations
4 months using the app
February 1, 2020

Support was able to feedback with me right away on an issue I was facing.
I like the features and how easy it is to have this setup.

The Coffee Luxe
3 months using the app
January 24, 2021

I really like this app, it makes your store more credible. However, you cannot import from Alibaba. The great thing is if you get stuck, they will help you with it and their response time is fast.

SilkN'Smooth Skin
2 months using the app
October 18, 2019

good app i would suggest having like a 7 day free trail to the for the non free versions. I like that you can import reviews but you cant change them unless you purchase the upgrade.

Pup Fanatic
3 months using the app
importify replied October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, correct you can’t change them from the extension but you can do that from the Editorify dashboard, let us know if you need help with it.