Event Calendar

Display Event Calendar. Showcase events, schedule, agenda.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Event Calendar for a Shopify Website by Elfsight

sewing.school

Time spent using app About 1 year

Don't ya just love this whole app system on Shopify? Things are AMAZING - until they're not. I had a different program "break" last week - that killed my sales for 24 hours. I have used this calendar for a year on www.sewing.school - and it's been FABULOUS. My people love it. Until today. I spent 10 hours (on a Sunday) working on the calendar for the next 3 months. It was GORGEOUS - I edited some things, changed some colors, added 15 new items (which also means adding 15 products and 15 courses that all need to play nice together with the Calendar link) ... I BUILT A THING OF BEAUTY YESTERDAY. I put out emails, posted in social media - basically went out to promote to about 50,000 people.... and then.... Then today, BOOOOM. Everything I touched yesterday is GONE! Including edits on existing entries. I reached out to support. Crickets so far. I'm sooooo beyond bummed. And before anyone asks... yes... I saved my work many dozens of times yesterday. It looked good last night. Waiting to hear back.

June 24, 2022

Hello Sally,

Thank you for your feedback about our Event Calendar app!

We are deeply sorry to hear that you've encountered such an issue, and we totally understand how frustrating this situation might be. We value each of our customers, and your time is really important to us. Please accept our apologies for all the trouble.

As we can see, our Support Team representative already reached out to you and provided the necessary assistance. In case you need any further help, please write to us back, we will be delighted to address your concerns.

Thank you for sticking with us!

Sincerely yours,

San Jose Custom MFG

The calendar is beautiful and the customer service has been very fast and extremely helpful! I would recommend!

Cole Street Game Vault

Almost gave up, there was just a bit of personal learning curve to figure out a good process for what I was trying to do. App required no 'back end' set up which makes me nervous when it's something an app thinks I'm capable of doing - team was responsive to questions

Howitzer Clothing

Calendar app works perfectly for what we were looking for. A few requests for the future and we should be good!

Aunt Goodie

Easy to use calendar app with plenty of customization. Very quick to install and customer service team is responsive.

Divine Purity

I love this app. I do pop-ups and it allows people to know where I'm going to be and what events I will be hosting. I think it's pretty cool to have all the information in one spot.

Freedom Rave Wear

This is a great app to display a festival calendar to our customers. I will use this app for years to come.

Gifted Hands Artisan Soap

Our team really enjoys how easy it is to use this app. The free version is nice but love the features of the base app. Love the value. Works as intended.

Current Motorbikes

Love the ease of use on this calendar, went through several before finding this one. Liked it a lot, other programs from Elfsight have been equally helpful/useful. I really enjoy how the event cards are customizable.

Make It Too! Old Bethpage

Time spent using app About 1 month

easy to use and install. very happy with the app. Customer service is great. This is a good app. 5 stars.

Previous 1 3