Event Calendar

Event Calendar

by Elfsight

Display your Events Calendar on the website

Current Motorbikes

Love the ease of use on this calendar, went through several before finding this one. Liked it a lot, other programs from Elfsight have been equally helpful/useful. I really enjoy how the event cards are customizable.

Make It Too! Old Bethpage

easy to use and install. very happy with the app. Customer service is great. This is a good app. 5 stars.

Inside Theatre with Mikhail Usov

It was easy to set up multiple classes. The app lets you change font sizes and colors. With a bit of experimentation, you can customize many of the calendar functions. The calendar easily displays on the website and is responsive. It's easy to view the calendar on a phone and click through to events. The one tip I can give is that if you have a series of classes, you will have to create the first class and then duplicate to add classes in the series. I placed the text for the first class in a series in a text edit program, so that it was easy to copy/paste info with slight changes into additional classes. All in all, very please with the simplicity of the set up. Really like the large photo display that opens when a calendar date is clicked on. Very customizable.

FoodCraft Online Store

What we like about this app is not only that we can better display our classes with this but also the great customer service that they provide to the subscribers. Highly recommended.

Aurélie TOUCHI

Application très facile d'utilisation. Belle interface et possibilité de mise en page très appréciable

Wine To Share

Easy to use, great design, affordable and the widget looks very classy on the page. Haven't yet had any issues, so won't be able to comment on customer service. Hopefully that aspect is great too.

Kinder Kouture

Fantastic App. Does everything I want. Gives me a lot of options to inform my clients how fast we are booking slots. Also helps us to not get overbooked especially during the holidays.

Astronz

We used this app to display two calendars. It has worked really well and is simple to use. The UI works very well for us.

Caro & co. Formation

100% personnalisable dans la langue de votre choix. Facile à configurer. Possibilité d'avoir plusieurs calendriers.

Psicologo Manuel Hernandez

Extremadamente útil para anunciar mis cursos y demás productos. Ayuda mucho a que puedan visualizarse en forma de calendario lo que facilita su búsqueda por fechas

Previous 1