Elfsight Event Calendar

Elfsight Event Calendar

by Elfsight

Embed your Events Calendar on the website

Psicologo Manuel Hernandez

Extremadamente útil para anunciar mis cursos y demás productos. Ayuda mucho a que puedan visualizarse en forma de calendario lo que facilita su búsqueda por fechas

Sweet Home Michiana

Wow! The event calender functions beautifully, especially on mobile. It's very visually customizable. Deserves 5 stars for the solution I was looking for, which was a local event calendar for different businesses/organizations with the ability to sell tickets. You've gotta give it a try if you're looking to add a calendar to your store.

Oh Curio

Great app for adding a great looking events calendar. Having a wider window for editing the events would make it easier to use as lots of scrolling up and down is involved when editing on a laptop.

bewilderstore

This is exactly what I was looking for, and it seems to be working great. The app installed easily, it was easy to figure out, and I was running on the trial for a few days while I made sure I wanted it.

Black Passport Stamps

I really wanted to like this app, as I need it for my travel business, but the calendar is glitchy, slows down webpage loading dramatically and the developer doesn't reply to emails. Shame....

The Gastro Truck

We're super super happy with this app! Amazing! We're running a food truck company and we wanted our visitors to see a calendar presented in a cool widget so they could easily see where the food truck was located ... This app does exactly what we wanted :)

We contacted the developers to get help with placing the widget on our website and a wonderful representative called Helga fixed it for us immediately! :)

March 20, 2020

We're super super happy to read your review! It's delightful to know that you're happy with our app and with the support you got from us!