Grow trust with real reviews
Author info helps prove that reviews are by real people and thus, increases trustworthiness of your brand
Show rating to increase sales
Star rating, being on of the most trusted, will show high value of your offers and eliminate doubts about purchasing
More reviews on request
Review request on the widget header will attract new reviews on Facebook or feedback to your email
About Elfsight Facebook Reviews
Integrating Facebook reviews on the website
Embed customer reviews from Facebook on the website showing the authors’ names, photos and a link to your Facebook account. Reviews can be filtered with three filters. Automatic updating ensures that every new review appears on the site.
Review request to get more feedback
Elfsight Facebook Review widget features a review-request button with a call-to-action. Users may leave their reviews by going to your Facebook account. Alternatively, a message window will show your email address to send feedback.
Flexible header with switchable elements
The widget header features star rating of your account and the total number of people who recommended it. The elements are clickable and direct to your Facebook page. There’s an option to show recommend and Facebook icons. All elements are switchable.
Diverse design options
There are four predefined variants of widget layout: List, Grid, Slider or Badge, and adjustable width and height parameters. Review template can also be chosen out of four available options. Interface elements, such as Facebook icon, star rating, the author name, and picture are switchable, as well as the header.
In our widget, you can choose colors of five paintable elements: background, text, rating, and more. There’s also an option to choose the font size of title and reviews texts.
- Embedding customer reviews from Facebook page
- Three types of filters: type, exclude by, and quantity
- Four types of layout: List, Grid, Slider, Masonry
- Choosing the number of reviews per page
- Arrows and drags navigation in Slider layout
- Choosing pagination type in Slider layout
- Adjustable width and height of the widget
- Switchable header of the widget
- Switchable elements of the header: rating and pictures of reviewers
- Editable widget title with adjustable font size and weight
- Review request button to redirect on facebook page
- Two scenarios of review request denial: show a message or hide the form
- Links supported in review request denial message
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Facebook icon, and star rating
- 5 paintable elements of the interface
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $4.99/month billed at $59.88 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Gastro Truck
We've tried many reviews apps and this is by far the best! We have super good reviews on Facebook and this widget displays them on our website in a carousel ... it's super cool and we're so happy with it!
You can select only positive reviews to display and can select how many are supposed to run on your page. Exactly what we need :)
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to know that you're enjoying the widget!
Aleksandra from Elfsight was a great help! Her assistance allowed me to quickly install the widget. All in all, a great widget as well as a great support team to work with! Definitely worth a 5-stars rating!