Boost client trust
Boost trust in your business by presenting true people’s reviews with info about the author
Get more news sales
Grow the level of sales showing your great rating and clients’ recognition as convincing factors
Draw fresh reviews
Use call-to-action button to get fresh reviews on Google from website visitors
About Google Reviews
Boast your excellent reviews from Google on your website
Elfsight Google Customer Reviews will help you add detailed reviews with author’s name, picture, and a link to your Google page on your site. You can filter your reviews to show only the best, vary text settings, display ratings and much more.
Show trust-growing ratings and counts on the header
The header of the widget features a star rating, shows the total amount of people, who recommended your place with their photo, and these elements are clickable and redirect a user to your Google profile.
Invite visitors to leave a review through call-to-action button
The widget has an active button, which offers each user to leave a review. Pressing “Yes”, a user will go to your Google page, and choosing No, they will get a message from you. There you can show any text and include a link for sending you an email.
Four layouts and responsive interface
The widget features four layouts: show your reviews as a List, build them into a Grid, create a Slider or select a Badge variant. Change the width and height of the widget and arrange the header. In addition, you can pick the variant of review template, show or hide its elements, such as author name, picture, Google icon, and more.
And many more:
- Three sorts of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews
- Four types of layout: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider
- An option to set slide speed and autoplay speed
- An option to select pagination type in Slider layout
- An option to turn on/off the header of the widget and its elements
- Editable widget title with adjustable font size and weight
- An option to add request button to redirect on Google page
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: show a message or hide away the form
- An option to edit text message after review request rejection, with formatting options and links
- 3 templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Google icon, and star rating
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None
- 5 paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
- Changing review teхt font size
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $4.99/month billed at $59.88 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Beauty By Eden LLC
This is a great app. Finally I can put my google reviews on my store and people can see it. Was super easy to install!! Love it.
Using the app for showing my google reviews on my product page, i like the app and how it shows the reviews but somehow new reviews will not be added. already tried reinstalling and making a new widget. Contacted support and waited but seems like support is nowhere to be found here :(
Rocky Mountain Mask Supply
This is a fantastic app. It's extremely easy to configure and install, and well worth the monthly cost.