Google Reviews

Import Google Reviews. Embed Google Reviews. Collect Reviews.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Google Reviews by Elfsight

Decor Handles

Location South Africa

Been using this on my site for over 2 weeks, Displays your google reviews on your site. Does what it says.

September 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're very glad to hear you've found our Elfsight Google Reviews useful. We'll make sure it continues bringing people joy :)

If any assistance with the app is needed, please feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be delighted to help!

bimmersolution.com

Location Germany

This Google Reviews App was the only one which met my requirements, and I really have to say I'm very happy with it. I wanted to add a close button to the widget and needed help with that from the support. I really have to say, I've never experienced such good support, they helped me add the button and even fixed a problem for me, where the button would not show. I really recommend this app and I will also use other elfsight apps in the future.

August 16, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for using Elfsight Google Reviews!

We're so happy to hear our app was exactly what you needed and that our Support Team was helpful in your widget's customization!

If you ever need our assistance with this or any other of our apps, we're always glad to see you at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1 :)

תכשיטי בגוניה

Location Israel

Very useful app and easy to install. Looks amazing on my website and the customer service is courteous and professional. I needed the reviews to appear from right to left and in a short time I received a professional response and they fixed my problem. Highly recommend!

August 3, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing Elfsight Google Reviews!

We're very glad to hear you like our app and customer service :) Providing a great user experience is our top priority and we're happy to know we've done well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be delighted to help.

Maple Road Consulting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really liked the app and the support is quick and helpful. I had a question about why new reviews were not showing and they replied quickly that it usually takes a day or so for it to appear and it was what really happened. That's reasonable in my opinion. Thank you and congrats to the team.

Beauty By Eden LLC

This is a great app. Finally I can put my google reviews on my store and people can see it. Was super easy to install!! Love it.

Sickstwatches

Location Netherlands

Using the app for showing my google reviews on my product page, i like the app and how it shows the reviews but somehow new reviews will not be added. already tried reinstalling and making a new widget. Contacted support and waited but seems like support is nowhere to be found here :(

Rocky Mountain Mask Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a fantastic app. It's extremely easy to configure and install, and well worth the monthly cost.

UpDown Desks Australia

Location Australia

Works well. Easy install. Support is responsive. Thanks for an excellent app that has made our lives easier.

Gold Rush Denver

Fits our needs so far and performs as expected. We have multiple locations and wanted to set up reviews for each location, this app does exactly what we needed.

Deltahub

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Google Reviews gone in the middle of our big campaign! When they finally fix the problem, we need to customise the whole widget again!

July 22, 2020

Hello Amadej,

Thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies for this frustrating situation!

We should explain what happened. The widget wasn't performing in the most stable way, that's why we had to migrate it to a different platform to make if more reliable for our customers. Unfortunately, this process took some time and caused an interruption in the widget's work on some websites, which we are very sorry about. However, the widget was back on track within 24 hours, even though some settings were thrown off, and we did our absolute best to help our customers fix issues if they faced any.

We are terribly sorry that this was such a bad timing for you and we hope the widget doesn't disappoint you again!

Previous 1