Logo Showcase

Client logo carousel, partner, brand, sponsor logo gallery

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Logo Showcase for a Shopify website by Elfsight

Green Room

Time spent using app About 1 year

No coding experience necessary - Very easy to install and lovely customer service! Thank you so much!

September 20, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Elfsight Logo Showcase!

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our app! Our main focus is providing easy-so-use, no-code solutions, and it's great to know that we did well for you :)

If any assistance is needed, please feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1, we'll be delighted to help you!

Best regards,
Elfsight

Blue Ridge Home Fashions

Super easy to use!!! I am using it twice in my home page. Exactly what I needed and I didnt need to code or know how to code in order to install it. Thanks!!!

loyal crush

Location Australia

It's great. I use this across two online stores and we find it very effective. It helps highlight some of the cool features of our business in a nicely visual way.

Jupiter10

Super easy to use, and with the excellent customer service who are always ready to help, Thank you :)

VPA Australia

Location Australia

Great app to use. Very responsive to any issues. Well done guys. Keep up the great work. Really appreciate the help