Dynamic Repricing for Google

Dynamic Repricing for Google

by emarketing AG

The #1 Dynamic Repricing - Google Automated Product Discounts

Onlineshop mit Qualität und Präzision.

Komplette Abzocke, 0 Verkauf durch emarketing, Geld zurück Garantie konnte keiner weiterhelfen, für alle denen 200€ im Monat viel Wert sind und nicht in den Müll werfen wollen würde ich es abraten

October 11, 2021

Leider hat dieser Nutzer nicht verstanden, dass emarketing keine Produkte verkauft. Über die emarketing-Plattform können Produkte aus dem Shop importiert und zu Google, Facebook etc. hochgeladen und dort beworben werden. Dies hat auch funktioniert, Werbung wurde geschaltet, Nutzer haben daraufhin den Shop besucht. Wenn Nutzer anschließend nicht kaufen, kann das verschiedene Gründe haben, die Bewerbung der Produkte hat aber einwandfrei funktioniert. emarketing hat versucht, dem Nutzer Tipps zu geben, um den gewünschten Erfolg zu erzielen. Beispielsweise wurde vom Nutzer eine viel zu hohe Produktanzahl mit einem sehr niedrigen Budget beworben. Dass Systeme, die auf machine learning basieren, Daten benötigen, um Kampagnen zu optimieren, wurde mehrfach und ausführlich erklärt, vom Nutzer aber in keiner Weise angenommen. Sämtliche Beratungsangebote an den Nutzer blieben entweder unbeantwortet oder wurden ignoriert. Wer so handelt, wird seinen Shop niemals erfolgreich betreiben können. Wir wünschen trotzdem viel Erfolg!

Linger(y)

Excellent App. I am very happy. All was working well. I am also using the Repricing functionality (Google Automated Discounts). The emarketing team was providing a proper support and gave the right advises. My ROAS increased by 30%.

bikinis.de

In the beginning it was quite tricky to understand all features provided. Specially the competitor prices, etc. All in all this tool is extremely powerful. But you definitely need to contact a Success Manager who explains you the tool and does the setup for you. Support was very helpful and did a good job.

Beautyboosty

This app was very helpful to get my campaigns on Google and Facebook running. I reached out for the support as I didnt know ho to set the preferences. All went well.

Laromy

I installed the app becouse I believed in the purpose of it. It sound perfect. After I installation, appear an error. I reported to the support team. I get one first answer but the problem still there. Then, I tried to open in another browser (explorer) and worked.
I reported to the team what could be the problem (the app does not works well on Chrome broswer) and after more than 3 days, no one answered. How is it possible to trust on a app that not works propally and the team seems not to care about it... (even when I reported what I though the couse of the error).
I did read all the feedback, but I decided to get a shot and try it. What a waste of my time. TO ALL ECOMMERCE STORES.... DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO INSTALL IT.

Hello, Laromi,

We are very sorry to hear what a negative experience you had with our app and especially with our service team!
This should never happen and we understand your indignation at this point and apologize!
We have trained our staff intensively over the last year to handle such negative experiences.
Thank you very much for your feedback that helped us to improve.

Your emarketing team!

Rottweilers Shop

So called the best marketing app. Only in their dreams. Support replies once a month! Internal server error lasts from Easter and will be solved probably by the new year

Hello Rottweilers Shop,

Thanks for your feedback. We can only apologize at this point and have pointed this out to our support team to ensure that nothing like this will happen again.
In the meantime a lot has changed in our app and we would be very happy about a second chance.

With kind regards,

Your emarketing team

Barton Electronic

After getting through the setup and approval, I started some shopping campaigns and used the competitor check. So far my campaigns have better roi than the ones I setup on Google Adwords- let's see where it goes

Hello Barton Electronic,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
We cordially invite you to try out the latest emarketing tools!
Like for example the Market Analyzer or the Dynamic Repricing that will boost your shop!

Your emarketing team

Brookstone Goods

Downloaded with low expectations - have used the Google Shopping app before and it was really annoying & took forever to setup. This one is better - setup took me about 15 min and my products were approved within Google's 24 hr period. Make sure you pick the right option between new or old google ads account during the signup! The competitor check alone is a good reason to use it - it'd be cool if there was an option to see more competitors though

Hello, Brookstone Goods,
We are very happy that our tool could help you so well!
With emarketing it is easier to start and manage Google Shopping campaigns. We also recommend you to run a Facebook/Instagram campaign via emarketing, because the two campaign types together are an excellent way to advertise your shop!
Lately, you can also view multiple competitors and which platforms they use for their advertising.

Your emarketing team!

yadoova

Asked for "Help" during the middle of the day. Bot said wait an hour, waited almost two. No Help.

I used their product when I already had everything uploaded into my Google Ads account. It broke everything. I am now starting from scratch with 0 help after their product screwed everything up.

DO NOT USE THIS APP.

A complete waste of a day for me. I'll send an invoice when I finally fix everything.

Highline Jewel

I just installed it but it's pretty easy to use. I was a little reluctant to set up google shopping bc I haven't done it before, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up the campaigns. As far as the customer service thing goes, I did have some questions about which campaign to go with (google shopping vs advanced) but when I reached out to customer service, they got back to me in like 5 min. The competitor data tool was really helpful. I'm not selling internationally so I didn't use the international tools. Started some smart campaigns, excited to see how it works

Previous 1