emarketing

emarketing

by emarketing AG

Advertise products on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram & Amazon

Rottweilers Shop

So called the best marketing app. Only in their dreams. Support replies once a month! Internal server error lasts from Easter and will be solved probably by the new year

Barton Electronic

After getting through the setup and approval, I started some shopping campaigns and used the competitor check. So far my campaigns have better roi than the ones I setup on Google Adwords- let's see where it goes

Brookstone Goods

Downloaded with low expectations - have used the Google Shopping app before and it was really annoying & took forever to setup. This one is better - setup took me about 15 min and my products were approved within Google's 24 hr period. Make sure you pick the right option between new or old google ads account during the signup! The competitor check alone is a good reason to use it - it'd be cool if there was an option to see more competitors though

yadoova

Asked for "Help" during the middle of the day. Bot said wait an hour, waited almost two. No Help.

I used their product when I already had everything uploaded into my Google Ads account. It broke everything. I am now starting from scratch with 0 help after their product screwed everything up.

DO NOT USE THIS APP.

A complete waste of a day for me. I'll send an invoice when I finally fix everything.

Highline Jewel

I just installed it but it's pretty easy to use. I was a little reluctant to set up google shopping bc I haven't done it before, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up the campaigns. As far as the customer service thing goes, I did have some questions about which campaign to go with (google shopping vs advanced) but when I reached out to customer service, they got back to me in like 5 min. The competitor data tool was really helpful. I'm not selling internationally so I didn't use the international tools. Started some smart campaigns, excited to see how it works

Lithiumax

The must have tool to setup Google Shopping! I tried several tools in the past offering a similar services but was more or less always disappointed. NOT this time!

The emarketing-app creates a Google Adwords Account and a Google Merchant Center in a couple of minutes and then pulls all product-details right from your shop to create a Campaign. On top of that emarketing offers SSC (Smart Shopping Campaigns). Have not seen anyone doing that through an app. Normally you pay 1000 EUR+ or more to an agency doing that for you.

@emarketing: Getting all products uploaded to your app is a bit tricky but still worth the effort. Would be great if you could streamline that process and make it as easy as the campaign creation.

@All: This app is totally underrated and definitely has what it takes to be listed as the #1 tool to create Google Shopping Ads here on shopify!

DigiverseStore

Zero support. I have been having some issues while logging in i opened 3 tickets about it and 1 is from 17 days ago still open. The app seems to have a lot of errors and bugs. No solution no help nothing.

April 23, 2019

Hey DigiverseStore! We had some technical issues during this time and have totally redone our customer service. We now have chat, tours, and helpful articles in our help center. We'd love to invite you to try emarketing again.

Oscar & Friends

Honestly, if you don't have this app you are 100% missing a serious trick here. Not only can it run your ads for Google, Facebook and Amazon - yeah yeah everyone does it. But, this is where it's FLIPPIN brilliant - how handy you can cross reference your prices with that of your competitors?

What about if you want to just see who you are more expensive than? Yeah, you can do that and you can ask it to show with ad expenses, with and without conversions.

Don't be fooled by what is a simplified dashboard - once you're in and products approved it's like going through the wardrobe in chronicles of narnia!

GET IT!!!

How it's free i don't know, but good work guys - SUPER impressed.

Lieblingshaus

CReates accounts and connects everything for my store. Great app to manage my Google Shopping + Facebook!

rtd-shifter.com

Makes sure my shop is ready for Google Shopping. Creates all accounts and trackers automatically. Performance for Google looks great for the first weeks, lets see how it develops