Engati: Conversion & Growth

Engati: Conversion & Growth

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (1.9)
1.9
February 3, 2023

the worst experience
they approached me and made me pay 3 months in advance. during the free trial, I realized the app doesn't have the functionalities that I am looking for and informed the support to cancel my account. since then they just keep doing what I asked for and improving their app and completely ignore my cancelation request. the salesperson doesn't respond anymore

FOREVER ZOE
United Arab Emirates
January 18, 2023

Incredibly buggy app. I have had huge problems with it, but after finally getting it working, they told me that the Free plan they advertise doesn’t exist and you have to pay for a subscription to install it in Shopify, despite the fact that I was using the free version in Shopify before they accidentally deleted all the data off the bot we had spent years training. Don’t waste your time.

Trig Instruments
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2022

We have been using this app for a few months now. The app has helped us with automating frequently asked questions and flows which has reduced the load on our team. With this app, we have also explored campaigns for getting new and old customers in. It has been a good initiative for us and helped us grow. Overall, a good app where the support team was also very responsive and helped us in launching, stabilizing the initiatives.

Toddler Theory
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
Engati Technologies Inc. replied May 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we are able to help you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of any issues or feedback.