Reviews (403)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and precise import and sync capabilities from eBay to Shopify, even with large volumes of listings. It offers real-time inventory synchronization, preventing overselling. The app is easy to use and set up, with responsive customer support known for customization abilities. It's beneficial for managing inventory and cross-listing, improving efficiency. The app is also recognized for its affordability and strong performance, especially with large data imports.

June 30, 2024

This saves us tons of time!

Cardon Tools
Over 1 year using the app
June 25, 2024

Great customer service. Functioning systems. All good.

Chase Surplus
10 days using the app
February 22, 2024

An essential application for anyone with an eBay catalog looking to synchronize it with Shopify. The support is fabulous, always ready to assist you with any need! I find it super! I couldn't do without it!!!!!!

La Primula Rossa Antiquariato
Italy
About 1 year using the app
April 9, 2024

This app seamlessly moved my entire Ebay store over in just a few clicks! It would have taken me days to manually type in all the items. So far a huge help. I highly recommend this app to anyone in my situation!!

Fantastic Things Now
1 day using the app
June 17, 2024

Great, very helpful support

Money Cruncher
13 days using the app
June 13, 2024

An excellent product and an excellent service.

Buy Used Retro
4 days using the app
February 9, 2024

Thank you very much for your support understanding Guinness. It was amazing. I’m glad that you understand and help us us and a small business and a professional that is getting in Synchrony with this nice platform, and with your app that allow us to import thousand of products in an amazing way, wish you success and all the !

Takama Parts
About 1 month using the app
June 4, 2024

eccezionale servizio di assistenza tecnica

STEFANINI ARTE
Italy
4 months using the app
August 23, 2023

We have this app installed on both of our websites and it works a treat by saving us hours of time. Their customer service is fantastic, Pankaj especially always has fast replies and ensures we are all sorted.

spareparts4cookers.com
Almost 4 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Thankful to have found this app. It made the process of taking my 12 year olds existing eBay baseball card store and integrating it with his Shopify so much easier. Thank you!

302 SPORTS CARDS