4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

June 26, 2023

Awesome app. This thing makes my cross posting life much easier. Easy to use & customer support is fast & helpful. I cant suggest it enough!

412 Comics
4 months using the app
July 16, 2023

Highly recommended. Has made linking our eBay and website seamless. All works well and simple to use.

StudioSLO Retro
11 months using the app
May 15, 2023

I have been using this app for a couple of months and it is working great. Every once in a while, there are some server delays, but the customer service team is always responsive, and I'm impressed with the ease of the app. Thanks!

Boyd Bros
11 months using the app
March 8, 2023

This app is awesome. It handles a lot of task that could otherwise require hiring another person. Inventory and pricing updates are almost immediate. Imports of new product are spot on. They are very responsive to our needs. Five star customer service. Thank you.

TN Powertrain
8 months using the app
August 10, 2023

So far I'm absolutely Impressed.
My ebay is now linked to my Shopify.
ROCKSTARGEMS in FULL EFFECT!

Rock-Star-Gems
3 months using the app
July 31, 2023

An absolute must for any seller opening a shop within Shopify and wishing to have all the products imported across. Simple and easy to use, even manages stock levels in real time. Fantastic app to have.

Cash It In - Hull
9 days using the app
June 24, 2023

Excellent app that works flawlessly. Imports occur quickly using auto sync and inventory is accurately tracked. Customer service team response time was great with the few questions I had.

Vantage Vintage
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Alles top

ALL OF PRINTING STORE
Germany
4 days using the app
May 1, 2023

All I got to say is Wow! This app works smoothly and efficiently- 5 stars All the way! I totally recommend this.

KEENEYESPORTSCARDS
19 days using the app
November 18, 2017

Saves time by synchronizing. simbaautoparts.com

Simba Auto Parts