4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

November 4, 2017

This is the only app that solved my eBay integration needs!

I was in need of importing 3,000 products from my eBay store into Shopify. Every app on the Shopify store only allowed me to import through their 3rd party channel, and from there individually/manually upload EVERY item into shopify. This was extremely time consuming and the alternative CSV file method was just as time consuming to add image links.

This app instantly imported my products into their interface. From there you can bulk select the products for import into Shopify. Integration literally took me 10 minutes. The biggest plus to using this app was it mirrored my eBay store categories. Other apps will integrate in, but only categorize your products by eBay listing categories, ultimately leaving you with a sloppy website. Lastly, the customer service is exceptional. I received a response within minutes and my concerns were remedied promptly.

This is a great app and I highly recommend it!

Pacific Tundra
3 days using the app
October 21, 2018

I needed this app for a client. The import worked without flaw, but unwanted code that was placed in the ebay description by the client was affecting the export file. The eBay Professional Importer support team went above and beyond to help me resolve this issue. The small investment was well worth the time savings, and I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone needing to move an ebay store to Shopify.

12-vtechnology
3 days using the app
October 25, 2019

I used this app to import products from my ebay store, which had multiple language listings but i needed only english language products for which i got excellent assistance from Pankaj , he helped me swiftly to get me what i wanted.

Globalwatch10
2 days using the app
September 4, 2018

Worked perfectly for what we needed. Very pleased!

Jph Companies Llc
2 days using the app
September 6, 2019

Honestly, can not rate this app highly enough.. Ive never left a review for anything in my life, but this app is amazing, and only just saved me like 5 million hours work, so i think leaving a review is the least i could do...
I have been dreading relisting my 2000 ebay items onto shopify or another platform for months, but, thankyou little baby jesus, this app made it so easy. Well and truly worth the price and the support from Pankaj was very helpful and responds quickly..
Thankyou so much..
5 Stars

Scarlett Dawn
1 day using the app
December 23, 2022

We decided to use this app after some unfortunate luck with a more popular app. We had over 1,100+ items to cross post to our Shopify website! It was sooo fast compared to the other application we tried to use, and we are SO glad we made the switch! No headaches, no stress, super easy. The only issue we had was a handful of images did not cross over with all the info so I had to take some time to add the appropriate photos. I will definitely be recommending this app to anyone who has eBay and wants to upload everything to a new website!!

It took about 1.5hrs to cross post just over 600 listings. Not bad at all!!

MRG Classic Parts & Accessories
About 23 hours using the app
November 28, 2017

Great easy to use app. Needs some polishing so it is easier to understand all the plans and how they work but it will get there! Thanks Rohit!

Asian Style Furnishing
About 19 hours using the app
September 1, 2021

Purchased this to replace a previous Ebay sync app. This is far superior, easy to understand interface and works seamlessly. We had a request to import our Ebay shop categories into the Shopify product tags, that we use for our Shopify collections. The developer did this within hours of contacting. Great support. 5 stars

The Attik, St Annes
About 19 hours using the app
February 9, 2022

I love this app! Took me about an hour to upload about 5 ebay listings to shopify manually. With this it is done in minutes and so easy!

City Farmhouse Antiques
About 13 hours using the app
March 28, 2022

Excellent application. I could import Ebay items easily. You can email them and they can help. Thank you. Recommended. A+

Gaming Computers