4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

Edited June 14, 2022

Have been using eBay importer for over 4 years now and has been great, I'm able to import all my ebay listings into Shopify. It also syncs with my eBay listings, so if I sell something on eBay it automatically removed from my store. Highly recommend it, excellent customer service

Classy Perfumes And Watches Inc
Almost 4 years using the app
May 18, 2021

A nice and convenient app to import your ebay products into shopify and keep it up to date.
I Highly recommend it.

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend
June 1, 2018

Great app. If you need to import your eBay products to your Shopify store this is one of the easiest apps out there. This app saved me a lot of time and effort. The only fault with the app at the moment is the inventory sync can take a bit of time to update but I have been assured that this will be updated to real time inventory sync soon.

The Crystal Magick
January 12, 2022

The developer has exceeded my expectations, every additional requirement I requested he has done it without any complaints at all. App works as described without any issues.

Retail ABC - Branded Goods - Discount Prices
Edited February 16, 2020

This app does exactly what it promises. Imports eBay listings flawlessly - handles all images very well. I couldn't be happier - has saved me a lot of time and money. Very easy to use. This should be your go-to tool if you are looking to escape from eBay or open up an additional selling channel.

Cabin Hill Collectibles
October 11, 2021

This app works for me. Saves me a lot of time. Never had any import issues. Great app to use and highly recommended

Blakes Drum Shop
April 1, 2020

I use this app to pull all my items from my eBay store. It works great. This app monitors price and quantity quickly and effectively. I have spoken with the developer and he is very helpful. Great app. I highly recommend this app.

Hillside Village Services
November 16, 2017

So far so good. It imports all the info I need from our eBay store into Shopify.

Cento Cycling
May 2, 2022

Been using it for years. Great way to import eBay listings and developer is very responsive and helpful.

IKSpecs
June 4, 2019

They can do customization for many of your needs. I already got one. Now, I have the best synchronization between eBay and Shopify. Thank you!

Sacramento Auto Parts, Inc