Reviews (404)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and precise import and sync capabilities from eBay to Shopify, even with large volumes of listings. It offers real-time inventory synchronization, preventing overselling. The app is easy to use and set up, with responsive customer support known for customization abilities. It's beneficial for managing inventory and cross-listing, improving efficiency. The app is also recognized for its affordability and strong performance, especially with large data imports.

November 24, 2017

This app has been very useful and has saved me a lot of time. I still need to edit each listing individually as I use a specific formatted template on ebay but the app does exactly what it's supposed to, which is import everything 'as is' into shopify.
Highly recommend!!

Lyncris Jewellers
About 6 years using the app
August 29, 2018

Very helpful service. We had plenty of questions as we've never sold on an online store that wasn't a 3rd party. The app saved a lot of time for us.

Cowing Robards Sports
About 6 years using the app
May 2, 2018

An extremely easy tool to import my many Ebay listings into my Eve-Sher Fashion Concierge site.
Saved me a huge amount of time.
5 STAR

Evesherfashion
Over 5 years using the app
June 24, 2023

Excellent app that works flawlessly. Imports occur quickly using auto sync and inventory is accurately tracked. Customer service team response time was great with the few questions I had.

Vantage Vintage
About 2 months using the app
June 27, 2018

Super easy and fast import from eBay!!!! Saved me days of work!!!

Carrs4x4
Almost 5 years using the app
January 22, 2018

Great app. Very helpfull support.

Commercial Hardware Limited
Over 4 years using the app
December 21, 2018

App was used with ease. Results were fast and accurate in transferring 195 products from Ebay. Good communication with support staff.

Hope Springs Plant Nursery
December 7, 2020

Great tool for transferring all your eBay listings to your Shopify store. Would recommend. Thank you for a great product.

ARK Auto Parts
April 12, 2022

The Devs on the app are on top of their game. We had a few bugs with the app, but after contacting them, they were able to fix them plus improve our site. We recommend this app to others.

Lake Michigan Computers
April 19, 2019

The app worked well to import all of my large eBay inventory with no problems as well as completed several customization that made the import process even more efficient. Very fine & prompt customer support.

The RealHousewives Closet