Reviews (403)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and precise import and sync capabilities from eBay to Shopify, even with large volumes of listings. It offers real-time inventory synchronization, preventing overselling. The app is easy to use and set up, with responsive customer support known for customization abilities. It's beneficial for managing inventory and cross-listing, improving efficiency. The app is also recognized for its affordability and strong performance, especially with large data imports.

February 4, 2021

A great way to import your eBay listing to Shopify website! I had some issues and asked for a help via email, and they helped me out. Thanks

Jewelry and Things 808
October 11, 2021

This app works for me. Saves me a lot of time. Never had any import issues. Great app to use and highly recommended

Blakes Drum Shop
May 2, 2022

Been using it for years. Great way to import eBay listings and developer is very responsive and helpful.

IKSpecs
June 4, 2019

They can do customization for many of your needs. I already got one. Now, I have the best synchronization between eBay and Shopify. Thank you!

Sacramento Auto Parts, Inc
Edited July 1, 2021

My Main Store without having to push traffic to it is Ebay. I spent a lot of money driving traffic to my Shopify store but once I found eBay Professional Importer then I made my Shopify store a replica of my Ebay store and every time I sell an item on Ebay it now appears on Shopify as removed and when I add to Ebay this importer adds to Shopify. It is so worth it. I have too many platforms to keep up with so this saves me enormous time and energy. Any business should have this. I love it. Sylvia

KOHZEE
Edited February 12, 2020

I tried many apps to import from eBay into Shopify and this one is the best! Because it’s very easy to use, I can select which products I want to import/sync at the push of a button, and it imported all of the html in the eBay descriptions !!

Quartz Watches Inc.
May 18, 2021

A nice and convenient app to import your ebay products into shopify and keep it up to date.
I Highly recommend it.

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend
Edited April 22, 2022

This app has been a huge help with importing and tracking current stock levels across ebay and shopify. Not only does this app work flawlessly BUT if u have any questions/concerns their customer services is quick and always ready to assist. They are highly recommended in my book!

DwarvenPipes
September 6, 2019

Used the app to pull existing listings from Ebay over and it does it seamlessly without any issues, really great product.

The Cobra Cache
June 8, 2018

Excellent! Works as it should, allowed us to import around 60 listings from eBay to Shopify in just a click. Quick support too.

Taxidermyartistry