4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

Edited February 12, 2020

I tried many apps to import from eBay into Shopify and this one is the best! Because it’s very easy to use, I can select which products I want to import/sync at the push of a button, and it imported all of the html in the eBay descriptions !!

Quartz Watches Inc.
Over 3 years using the app
Edited April 22, 2022

This app has been a huge help with importing and tracking current stock levels across ebay and shopify. Not only does this app work flawlessly BUT if u have any questions/concerns their customer services is quick and always ready to assist. They are highly recommended in my book!

DwarvenPipes
September 6, 2019

Used the app to pull existing listings from Ebay over and it does it seamlessly without any issues, really great product.

The Cobra Cache
June 8, 2018

Excellent! Works as it should, allowed us to import around 60 listings from eBay to Shopify in just a click. Quick support too.

Taxidermyartistry
Edited November 1, 2018

Needed to get rid of all my Ebay disclaimers following each description. Pankaj Narang removed this from all 700 listings and preset the importer to auto remove this from all future imports. He asked very detailed question and took time and care to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it.

Candy Club Company
July 1, 2019

I downloaded the app to transfer my products from ebay to my shoptify store. I love this app. It was so easy to use.

Plump And Fabulous
November 28, 2017

Not bad option since shopify free sync function has gone!!!

Flora Livings
March 14, 2021

The best ebay import app, I tried them all and this is the best by far and the support via email is brilliant. Brings in weights, UPC and descriptions perfectly.

shoptillyapop.com
December 9, 2020

We use this app for our www.welovedeals.uk website and it works really well, pricing and features are perfect

We Love Deals GB
January 21, 2020

Great way to import your eBay items into Shopify. We had over 2500 items and it was super easy to get them all over. We had to go through the items and make a few tweaks here and there but over-all extremely satisfied.

Blue Rose Trading Company